Default Took her out for a spin...

....my new .22LR bolt action rifle. Very sweet shooter, and with the
suppressor, super-quiet.

Quick snap after I put the scope on...

http://tinyurl.com/q7o74qb

The mount is a "leftover" from the AR 15/22 I sold. A bit odd on this
sort of rifle, but it seems to line up properly...

On Sat, 17 Oct 2015 11:32:49 -0400, Keyser Söze
wrote:

...my new .22LR bolt action rifle. Very sweet shooter, and with the
suppressor, super-quiet.

Quick snap after I put the scope on...

http://tinyurl.com/q7o74qb

The mount is a "leftover" from the AR 15/22 I sold. A bit odd on this
sort of rifle, but it seems to line up properly...

Those bottles will never know what hit them. Sniper rifle ... cool

wrote:

...my new .22LR bolt action rifle. Very sweet shooter, and with the
suppressor, super-quiet.

Quick snap after I put the scope on...

http://tinyurl.com/q7o74qb

The mount is a "leftover" from the AR 15/22 I sold. A bit odd on this
sort of rifle, but it seems to line up properly...

Those bottles will never know what hit them. Sniper rifle ... cool

I spent a while setting up the scope. I installed a third party rail the
other day. Rifle doesn't come with "iron sights," but I did try a few
shots just aiming down the barrel and actually hit the target. With the
scope, I was shooting really tight groups at 50 yards with the
suppressor attached and CCI "Standard" subsonic ammo. CZ enclosed a test
target from the factory and whoever the shooter was was shooting 1/2"
groups at 50 meters, without a rifle rest. Yikes!

I sold my AR 15/22...got bored with it and though it was quiet with the
suppressor, the cycling action of the rifle was loud. With a bolt action
rifle, the sound level of everything involved in a shot is barely there.

wrote:

...my new .22LR bolt action rifle. Very sweet shooter, and with the
suppressor, super-quiet.

Quick snap after I put the scope on...

http://tinyurl.com/q7o74qb

The mount is a "leftover" from the AR 15/22 I sold. A bit odd on this
sort of rifle, but it seems to line up properly...

===

The scope looks like it's mounted too far back for proper eye relief.
The danger of injury is minimal but you will get a narrow field of
view when you hand hold it. That makes target acquisition difficult.

wrote:

...my new .22LR bolt action rifle. Very sweet shooter, and with the
suppressor, super-quiet.

Quick snap after I put the scope on...

http://tinyurl.com/q7o74qb

The mount is a "leftover" from the AR 15/22 I sold. A bit odd on this
sort of rifle, but it seems to line up properly...

===

The scope looks like it's mounted too far back for proper eye relief.
The danger of injury is minimal but you will get a narrow field of
view when you hand hold it. That makes target acquisition difficult.

22rf scopes typically have a fairly short eye relief. I suppose it is to keep cheap people from trying to use them on their CF rifle.

wrote:

...my new .22LR bolt action rifle. Very sweet shooter, and with the
suppressor, super-quiet.

Quick snap after I put the scope on...

http://tinyurl.com/q7o74qb

The mount is a "leftover" from the AR 15/22 I sold. A bit odd on this
sort of rifle, but it seems to line up properly...

===

The scope looks like it's mounted too far back for proper eye relief.
The danger of injury is minimal but you will get a narrow field of
view when you hand hold it. That makes target acquisition difficult.

He posted a photo of a rifle a while back with the scope mounted backwards.

wrote:

...my new .22LR bolt action rifle. Very sweet shooter, and with the
suppressor, super-quiet.

Quick snap after I put the scope on...

http://tinyurl.com/q7o74qb

The mount is a "leftover" from the AR 15/22 I sold. A bit odd on this
sort of rifle, but it seems to line up properly...

===

The scope looks like it's mounted too far back for proper eye relief.
The danger of injury is minimal but you will get a narrow field of
view when you hand hold it. That makes target acquisition difficult.

He posted a photo of a rifle a while back with the scope mounted backwards.

===

Another Hairy Tail discrepency: The gun he allegedly sold was not an
AR 15/22, rather a M&P 15/22 made by Smith & Wesson. At least that's
what he told us when he allegedly bought it. I wonder what the IRS
would think of all this gun buying?

wrote:

[...]

Yeh. But the M&P seem to be referred to as AR's. Seems as if it is the
style, instead of the maker.

wrote:

[...]

You are correct, Bilious. There are a number of manufacturers of "AR
style" rifles in .22LR, and generically they are referred to as, among
other names, AR 15-22's or 15/22's. Wayne might consider sticking to
what he really knows...being a "bankster" and telling us in so many ways
just how big his old barge of a boat and its pieces and parts are.

As for Alex (who owns 273 guns or something like that) and his
observation that my rifle scope was mounted "backwards," well, no, Alex,
it wasn't. I wouldn't want to confuse the little putz with proper
nomenclature, but on some modern rifle scopes, such as my Vortex 1x4x24,
the "big end" goes towards the eye and the "little end" goes towards the
target, ala:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jWX9oIi3bNg

Fortunately, I don't see many posts from either of these RepubliCon
clowns...

Political Spin at its finest TopBassDog General 3 August 9th 10 01:16 AM
Spin-Tec Roller Furler [email protected] ASA 1 March 26th 09 12:10 AM
Things are starting to spin up Joe ASA 6 August 18th 07 10:33 PM
Open or Spin? SoFarrell General 19 April 6th 05 04:11 AM
Wally's Spin Bobsprit ASA 11 May 13th 04 10:44 PM