Default Seven Yards, Just for Grins...

http://tinyurl.com/qefkh76

I don't normally shoot at seven yards, but what the hell...

These were 42 grain hollowpoints out of my Ruger Mark III pistol,
shooting offhand. The suppressor was attached, and it carries a lot of
powder down the barrel, but not so much with a rifle.

I can do better, but I was shooting quickly, for me. Five shots in eight
seconds...I don't do that, usually.

On Mon, 5 Oct 2015 17:13:27 -0400, Keyser Söze wrote:

http://tinyurl.com/qefkh76

I don't normally shoot at seven yards, but what the hell...

These were 42 grain hollowpoints out of my Ruger Mark III pistol,
shooting offhand. The suppressor was attached, and it carries a lot of
powder down the barrel, but not so much with a rifle.

I can do better, but I was shooting quickly, for me. Five shots in eight
seconds...I don't do that, usually.

===

You'll be well prepared to defend against the mighty squirrel or
****ed off poodle.

On Monday, October 5, 2015 at 5:13:30 PM UTC-4, Keyser Söze wrote:
http://tinyurl.com/qefkh76

I don't normally shoot at seven yards, but what the hell...

These were 42 grain hollowpoints out of my Ruger Mark III pistol,
shooting offhand. The suppressor was attached, and it carries a lot of
powder down the barrel, but not so much with a rifle.

I can do better, but I was shooting quickly, for me. Five shots in eight
seconds...I don't do that, usually.

God help the stumps that get in your way. Wow, powder carries 21 feet! Looks more like 21 inches, Krause.

On Mon, 5 Oct 2015 17:13:27 -0400, Keyser Söze wrote:

http://tinyurl.com/qefkh76

I don't normally shoot at seven yards, but what the hell...

These were 42 grain hollowpoints out of my Ruger Mark III pistol,
shooting offhand. The suppressor was attached, and it carries a lot of
powder down the barrel, but not so much with a rifle.

I can do better, but I was shooting quickly, for me. Five shots in eight
seconds...I don't do that, usually.

Looks respectable. You should add some extra difficulty and put one
hole in each square. Maybe do the corners of the target or something.

Since you like bottles, 5 shots into 5 half liter bottles would be a
nice drill. They start shaving your time down. Mix it up by putting
them at irregular distances apart and shoot them out of order.

On 10/5/15 7:15 PM, wrote:
On Mon, 5 Oct 2015 17:13:27 -0400, Keyser Söze wrote:

http://tinyurl.com/qefkh76

I don't normally shoot at seven yards, but what the hell...

These were 42 grain hollowpoints out of my Ruger Mark III pistol,
shooting offhand. The suppressor was attached, and it carries a lot of
powder down the barrel, but not so much with a rifle.

I can do better, but I was shooting quickly, for me. Five shots in eight
seconds...I don't do that, usually.

Looks respectable. You should add some extra difficulty and put one
hole in each square. Maybe do the corners of the target or something.

Since you like bottles, 5 shots into 5 half liter bottles would be a
nice drill. They start shaving your time down. Mix it up by putting
them at irregular distances apart and shoot them out of order.

That's sort of what I've been doing...I've come down from two liter to
just over one liter bottles...

I'd really like to set up a 200 yard range like Hickock45 has, but not
way out in the Shenandoah Valley. Takes too long to get there.

I like shooting "gongs," bottles, et cetera, a lot more than printed
targets. One of my buddies shoots the flames (via blow by) off candles.
He's half my age and sees twice as well.

On Mon, 05 Oct 2015 19:15:24 -0400, wrote:

On Mon, 5 Oct 2015 17:13:27 -0400, Keyser Söze wrote:

http://tinyurl.com/qefkh76

I don't normally shoot at seven yards, but what the hell...

These were 42 grain hollowpoints out of my Ruger Mark III pistol,
shooting offhand. The suppressor was attached, and it carries a lot of
powder down the barrel, but not so much with a rifle.

I can do better, but I was shooting quickly, for me. Five shots in eight
seconds...I don't do that, usually.

Looks respectable. You should add some extra difficulty and put one
hole in each square. Maybe do the corners of the target or something.

Since you like bottles, 5 shots into 5 half liter bottles would be a
nice drill. They start shaving your time down. Mix it up by putting
them at irregular distances apart and shoot them out of order.

===

From the looks of those burn marks I'd say that he was shooting from
about 12 inches away. It's good to be able to shoot at that range if
the ****ed off Pomeranian is already on top of you and going for the
throat.

wrote:

On Mon, 5 Oct 2015 17:13:27 -0400, Keyser Söze wrote:

http://tinyurl.com/qefkh76

I don't normally shoot at seven yards, but what the hell...

These were 42 grain hollowpoints out of my Ruger Mark III pistol,
shooting offhand. The suppressor was attached, and it carries a lot of
powder down the barrel, but not so much with a rifle.

I can do better, but I was shooting quickly, for me. Five shots in eight
seconds...I don't do that, usually.

Looks respectable. You should add some extra difficulty and put one
hole in each square. Maybe do the corners of the target or something.

Since you like bottles, 5 shots into 5 half liter bottles would be a
nice drill. They start shaving your time down. Mix it up by putting
them at irregular distances apart and shoot them out of order.

===

From the looks of those burn marks I'd say that he was shooting from
about 12 inches away. It's good to be able to shoot at that range if
the ****ed off Pomeranian is already on top of you and going for the
throat.

See, I think more highly of him than that. I figured about 21".
--

Ban idiots, not guns!

wrote:

On Mon, 5 Oct 2015 17:13:27 -0400, Keyser Söze wrote:

http://tinyurl.com/qefkh76

I don't normally shoot at seven yards, but what the hell...

These were 42 grain hollowpoints out of my Ruger Mark III pistol,
shooting offhand. The suppressor was attached, and it carries a lot of
powder down the barrel, but not so much with a rifle.

I can do better, but I was shooting quickly, for me. Five shots in eight
seconds...I don't do that, usually.

Looks respectable. You should add some extra difficulty and put one
hole in each square. Maybe do the corners of the target or something.

Since you like bottles, 5 shots into 5 half liter bottles would be a
nice drill. They start shaving your time down. Mix it up by putting
them at irregular distances apart and shoot them out of order.

===

From the looks of those burn marks I'd say that he was shooting from
about 12 inches away. It's good to be able to shoot at that range if
the ****ed off Pomeranian is already on top of you and going for the
throat.

See, I think more highly of him than that. I figured about 21".
--

Ban idiots, not guns!

This from an asshole who wears coke bottle glasses, hearing aids, and
false teeth, and has had more surgeries than an NFL linebacker?

wrote:

On Mon, 5 Oct 2015 17:13:27 -0400, Keyser Söze wrote:

http://tinyurl.com/qefkh76

I don't normally shoot at seven yards, but what the hell...

These were 42 grain hollowpoints out of my Ruger Mark III pistol,
shooting offhand. The suppressor was attached, and it carries a lot of
powder down the barrel, but not so much with a rifle.

I can do better, but I was shooting quickly, for me. Five shots in eight
seconds...I don't do that, usually.

Looks respectable. You should add some extra difficulty and put one
hole in each square. Maybe do the corners of the target or something.

Since you like bottles, 5 shots into 5 half liter bottles would be a
nice drill. They start shaving your time down. Mix it up by putting
them at irregular distances apart and shoot them out of order.

===

From the looks of those burn marks I'd say that he was shooting from
about 12 inches away. It's good to be able to shoot at that range if
the ****ed off Pomeranian is already on top of you and going for the
throat.

See, I think more highly of him than that. I figured about 21".
--

Ban idiots, not guns!

This from an asshole who wears coke bottle glasses, hearing aids, and
false teeth, and has had more surgeries than an NFL linebacker?

But can still see the powder marks on your target.

From 21 feet away? Ha.

Oh, and I'll be glad to walk the cartpath with you on any 18-hole golf course of your
choosing. How about Saturday morning at the Chesapeake Hills club just north of
Lusby. Well within your driving distance, and I'll promise not to say a word to you
the whole way (as long as you reciprocate). It's probably a walk of only six-seven
miles. Easy.
--

Ban idiots, not guns!

wrote:

On Mon, 5 Oct 2015 17:13:27 -0400, Keyser Söze wrote:

http://tinyurl.com/qefkh76

I don't normally shoot at seven yards, but what the hell...

These were 42 grain hollowpoints out of my Ruger Mark III pistol,
shooting offhand. The suppressor was attached, and it carries a lot of
powder down the barrel, but not so much with a rifle.

I can do better, but I was shooting quickly, for me. Five shots in eight
seconds...I don't do that, usually.

Looks respectable. You should add some extra difficulty and put one
hole in each square. Maybe do the corners of the target or something.

Since you like bottles, 5 shots into 5 half liter bottles would be a
nice drill. They start shaving your time down. Mix it up by putting
them at irregular distances apart and shoot them out of order.

===

From the looks of those burn marks I'd say that he was shooting from
about 12 inches away. It's good to be able to shoot at that range if
the ****ed off Pomeranian is already on top of you and going for the
throat.

See, I think more highly of him than that. I figured about 21".
--

Ban idiots, not guns!

This from an asshole who wears coke bottle glasses, hearing aids, and
false teeth, and has had more surgeries than an NFL linebacker?

But can still see the powder marks on your target.

From 21 feet away? Ha.

Oh, and I'll be glad to walk the cartpath with you on any 18-hole golf course of your
choosing. How about Saturday morning at the Chesapeake Hills club just north of
Lusby. Well within your driving distance, and I'll promise not to say a word to you
the whole way (as long as you reciprocate). It's probably a walk of only six-seven
miles. Easy.
--

Ban idiots, not guns!

Johnnymop, if you were on the other side of the street, started to cross
the street, and got hit by a bus, and I was the only person who saw you
get hit, I wouldn't call for an ambulance.

Have a nice walk. There isn't enough time in life to waste any of it
meeting up with an asshole like you.

Just for grins... H the K[_2_] General 8 October 24th 09 12:23 AM
800 Yards!! Wally ASA 0 February 7th 05 10:24 PM
FL West Coast DIY yards Skip Gundlach Boat Building 6 May 20th 04 06:57 PM
Condi - just for grins NOYB General 0 March 28th 04 07:21 PM
Boat grins Capt. Frank Hopkins General 1 January 11th 04 02:50 AM