Default Seven Yards, Just for Grins...

On Mon, 5 Oct 2015 17:13:27 -0400, Keyser Söze wrote:

http://tinyurl.com/qefkh76

I don't normally shoot at seven yards, but what the hell...

These were 42 grain hollowpoints out of my Ruger Mark III pistol,
shooting offhand. The suppressor was attached, and it carries a lot of
powder down the barrel, but not so much with a rifle.

I can do better, but I was shooting quickly, for me. Five shots in eight
seconds...I don't do that, usually.

Looks respectable. You should add some extra difficulty and put one
hole in each square. Maybe do the corners of the target or something.

Since you like bottles, 5 shots into 5 half liter bottles would be a
nice drill. They start shaving your time down. Mix it up by putting
them at irregular distances apart and shoot them out of order.