Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default Seven Yards, Just for Grins...

On Monday, October 5, 2015 at 5:13:30 PM UTC-4, Keyser Söze wrote:
http://tinyurl.com/qefkh76

I don't normally shoot at seven yards, but what the hell...

These were 42 grain hollowpoints out of my Ruger Mark III pistol,
shooting offhand. The suppressor was attached, and it carries a lot of
powder down the barrel, but not so much with a rifle.

I can do better, but I was shooting quickly, for me. Five shots in eight
seconds...I don't do that, usually.

God help the stumps that get in your way. Wow, powder carries 21 feet! Looks more like 21 inches, Krause.

Just for grins... H the K[_2_] General 8 October 24th 09 12:23 AM
800 Yards!! Wally ASA 0 February 7th 05 10:24 PM
FL West Coast DIY yards Skip Gundlach Boat Building 6 May 20th 04 06:57 PM
Condi - just for grins NOYB General 0 March 28th 04 07:21 PM
Boat grins Capt. Frank Hopkins General 1 January 11th 04 02:50 AM