Default Yo Calif Bill and Luddite

Thanks for the iPad info. I'd not given those a thought, but for the price they seem
like a pretty good deal. I'll have to make sure I can access the library's ebooks
with an iPad. Probably won't have to go through Amazon either.
--

Ban idiots, not guns!

John H. wrote:
Thanks for the iPad info. I'd not given those a thought, but for the price they seem
like a pretty good deal. I'll have to make sure I can access the library's ebooks
with an iPad. Probably won't have to go through Amazon either.
--

Ban idiots, not guns!

We gets lots of Ebooks from the library. Our state Ebook depository
actually uses Amazon for the delivery, but they do not cost you and you can
borrow from 1-3 weeks. You can get them in several formats. iBooks or
kindle format.

On Fri, 2 Oct 2015 22:22:55 -0700, Califbill billnews wrote:

John H. wrote:
Thanks for the iPad info. I'd not given those a thought, but for the price they seem
like a pretty good deal. I'll have to make sure I can access the library's ebooks
with an iPad. Probably won't have to go through Amazon either.
--

Ban idiots, not guns!

We gets lots of Ebooks from the library. Our state Ebook depository
actually uses Amazon for the delivery, but they do not cost you and you can
borrow from 1-3 weeks. You can get them in several formats. iBooks or
kindle format.

My wife just gets hers straight from Amazon. There are a bunch that
are free with prime and the rest are pretty cheap. I think she can
also share them with our daughter and her dad..
I am not in that business so I am not sure

My reading tends to be technical and I can find most of what I want in
the public domain. I used to read novels when I traveled a lot tho,
hard copy. I liked the "thick book" guys. Clancey, Wouk, Mitchner and
such. Those were guys who could spin a yarn.
The IBM guys used to have a sort of a book club at most of the
schools. There was usually a shelf in the break room and etiquette
said "take a book, leave a book". It was a way to read $20 books when
$20 was a lot of money and still do it on the cheap.

Calif Bill Calif Bill General 4 January 23rd 08 06:38 PM
Yo!! Calif Bill... Tom Francis General 34 December 8th 07 09:39 PM
Yo!! Calif Bill... [email protected] General 4 December 7th 07 08:05 PM
Yo!! Calif Bill... DownTime[_2_] General 0 December 7th 07 01:59 PM
YO - Calif Bill!! JohnH General 2 April 30th 06 08:35 PM