Default GOPers hate 'Merica

On Mon, 21 Sep 2015 06:56:51 -0400, Keyser Söze
wrote:

Appearing on Meet the Press, retired neurosurgeon and GOP presidential
candidate Ben Carson said that the faith of a potential president of the
U.S. matters and that he couldn’t see having a Muslim president.

Referring to GOP front runner Donald Trump’s town hall confrontation
with an anti-Muslim bigot, host Chuck Todd asked Carson, “Should a
president’s faith matter?”

“I guess it depends on what that faith is,” Carson replied. “If it is
inconsistent with the values and principles of America, then of course
it should matter.”

“Do you believe that Islam is consistent with the Constitution?” Todd
pressed.

“No, I do not,” Carson quickly replied. “I would not advocate that we
put a Muslim in charge of this nation. I absolutely would not.”

- - -

"...no religious test shall ever be required as a qualification to any
office or public trust under the United States." - Art. VI, Para. 3,
Constitution of the United States of America.

Harry defending religion in the white house. Lord you can take me now.
I have seen it all.

wrote:

[...]

Actually, I am not defending religion...I am defending Article VI. I
don't give a damn whether the POTUS is "religious" or not, just so he or
she doesn't use "religion" to decide or propose policy.

wrote:

[...]

There is no conflict between what Carson said and the Constitution.
Carson was presenting his personal views, not an interpretation of
the Constitution or law. I submit that a lot of people probably
agree with him right now, which is probably why he said what he said.

If a Muslim was refused nomination papers based on his/her religion,
that would be illegal. But, that's not what the doc said.

wrote:

[...]

It's really really humorous watching you dancing around on the head of a
pin as you justify your swing to the crazy right. When someone who wants
to be POTUS expresses his views on a Constitutional issue, it's just a
teeny bit more than a personal view, eh?

wrote:

[...]

Do you really think anyone who was a muslim (or any other
fundamentalist religion) wouldn't be affected at all by their faith?
Muslims may be the least tolerant of all of the faiths.

On 9/21/15 1:11 PM, wrote:
On Mon, 21 Sep 2015 12:35:14 -0400, Keyser Söze
wrote:

wrote:

[...]

My comment was in defense of Article VI. Ben Carson is an overly
religious, intolerant crank, a genuine paranoid personality, probably
because of his religious beliefs. Is Carson, because of his religious
beliefs, more dangerous as a potential POTUS than the two lying,
nativist demagogues, Trump and Fiorina, who comprise the GOP's "Big
Three" at the moment? U.S. Congressman Keith Ellison, a Muslim, is more
rational and sane and less hate-filled than Carson, Trump, or Fiorinia.

On Mon, 21 Sep 2015 13:19:13 -0400, Keyser Sze wrote:

On 9/21/15 1:11 PM, wrote:
On Mon, 21 Sep 2015 12:35:14 -0400, Keyser Sze
wrote:

On 9/21/15 11:41 AM,
wrote:
On Mon, 21 Sep 2015 06:56:51 -0400, Keyser Sze
wrote:

[...]

Your comment was stupid.
--

Ban idiots, not guns!

wrote:

[...]

Read the definition of 'advocate', dummy. Carson used that word, not the word
'prohibit'.

Get your head out of your ass for a change.
--

Ban idiots, not guns!

wrote:

[...]

===

Be careful what you ask for. :-)

wrote:

[...]

He's no better than most of the liberal media dummies, that's for sure.
--

Ban idiots, not guns!

Ahh, 'Merica... F*O*A*D General 25 October 26th 14 09:32 PM
The dumbing down of 'Merica... F*O*A*D General 8 March 26th 14 07:19 AM
Ahhh, 'Merica... F*O*A*D General 43 March 16th 14 02:25 AM
Merica jps General 7 February 28th 13 03:31 PM