BoatBanter.com

-   -   Crimes in Marinas and anchorages (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/1689-crimes-marinas-anchorages.html)

Paul October 30th 03 08:50 PM

Crimes in Marinas and anchorages

That's an interesting page. The one ship looks like it was busy all night
keeping those buggers off in 3 separate attempts.

"Capt. Frank Hopkins" wrote in message
link.net...
This week's stats:

http://www.iccwbo.org/ccs/imb_piracy...acy_report.asp

Capt. Frank

Sean wrote:
Deos anyone know if it's possible to get statistics on crimes
committed in anchorages or marinas in the NorthEast USA?

I'm assuming the Coast Guard is a generic place to start but does
anyone know of anything specific?

Thanks

Sean October 31st 03 08:09 PM

Crimes in Marinas and anchorages STATS

On Wed, 29 Oct 2003 16:18:50 GMT, "Capt. Frank Hopkins"
wrote:

found some "stats"

http://www.iccwbo.org/ccs/imb_piracy...y_maps2002.asp

Sean wrote:
Deos anyone know if it's possible to get statistics on crimes
committed in anchorages or marinas in the NorthEast USA?

I'm assuming the Coast Guard is a generic place to start but does
anyone know of anything specific?

Thanks

That's an interesting Link.

What I'm really looking for is stats for North America.

So far, noone has them.

Sean