Default Obviously, the official...

On Mon, 31 Aug 2015 06:42:30 -0400, Keyser Söze
wrote:

On 8/30/15 10:47 PM, wrote:
On Sun, 30 Aug 2015 13:19:22 -0400, Keyser Söze
wrote:

On 8/30/15 1:14 PM,
wrote:
On Sun, 30 Aug 2015 12:22:33 -0400, Keyser Söze
wrote:

On 8/30/15 12:16 PM,
wrote:
On Sun, 30 Aug 2015 11:36:44 -0400, Keyser Söze
wrote:

On 8/30/15 11:13 AM,
wrote:
On Sun, 30 Aug 2015 10:37:39 -0400, Keyser Söze
wrote:

On 8/29/15 9:49 PM,
wrote:
On Sat, 29 Aug 2015 19:39:02 -0400, "Mr. Luddite"
wrote:

In my world the definition of a "consultant" is an unemployed engineer.

Funny thing about that, mine too ;-)

When you retain outside lawyers, accountants, doctors, ad agencies, et
cetera, you are dealing with...consultants. And if you are in need of
high-level engineering services that go beyond what you might have on
staff, you can always retain...consulting engineers. You know, engineers
who are either self-employed or employed by outside firms.

What a small, closed world rec.boats is, eh?

Gee I never realized how important I was My business license has been
"consultant" since 1995.

Well, obviously there are "exceptions" for exceptional guys like you.

It is just a catch all "occupation" that really means nothing. The
lady just snickered 20 years ago when I registered it and said "not
sure what you are going to be when you grow up huh?"

So, you live in a culturally backwards area.

So do you. The process is the same in Maryland.

Oh, so the registration clerk here says, "what are you going to be when
you grow up, huh"? I doubt it.

It was a joke. People don't take themselves as seriously here and we
have a little thicker skin, not looking to be insulted at every turn.

Hey, you've got a teabagger as your congressman. That means you live in
a culturally backwards area. If you have that one, what else matters?

You have Hoyer, Really? Talk about a hack.

I didn't vote for Clawson, I know he is an idiot but they spent a lot
of money and money usually wins.

The issue I raised was cultural backwardness, not "hack" congressmen, or
whether Steny is a hack.

You are talking about bad congressmen

You have a teabagger as your congressmen. That means you live in a
culturally backwards district, where the ignorant voters elected a
teabagger.

I suppose you realize that the district that elected Clawson includes
the part of Palm Beach county that gave Buchanan 3400 votes in 2000.
That was seen as being a ballot flaw. Do you still think so?
You really need to make up your mind.

On 8/31/15 10:36 AM, wrote:
On Mon, 31 Aug 2015 06:42:30 -0400, Keyser Söze
wrote:

On 8/30/15 10:47 PM,
wrote:
On Sun, 30 Aug 2015 13:19:22 -0400, Keyser Söze
wrote:

On 8/30/15 1:14 PM,
wrote:
On Sun, 30 Aug 2015 12:22:33 -0400, Keyser Söze
wrote:

On 8/30/15 12:16 PM,
wrote:
On Sun, 30 Aug 2015 11:36:44 -0400, Keyser Söze
wrote:

On 8/30/15 11:13 AM,
wrote:
On Sun, 30 Aug 2015 10:37:39 -0400, Keyser Söze
wrote:

[...]

Oh...you're holding up Florida's 2000 election as something to hold up, eh?

On 8/31/2015 10:36 AM, wrote:
On Mon, 31 Aug 2015 06:42:30 -0400, Keyser Söze
wrote:

On 8/30/15 10:47 PM,
wrote:
On Sun, 30 Aug 2015 13:19:22 -0400, Keyser Söze
wrote:

On 8/30/15 1:14 PM,
wrote:
On Sun, 30 Aug 2015 12:22:33 -0400, Keyser Söze
wrote:

On 8/30/15 12:16 PM,
wrote:
On Sun, 30 Aug 2015 11:36:44 -0400, Keyser Söze
wrote:

On 8/30/15 11:13 AM,
wrote:
On Sun, 30 Aug 2015 10:37:39 -0400, Keyser Söze
wrote:

wrote:

[...]

To the mook from Maryland, culturally backward means nothing more than
not progressively liberal. Do you find rolling in the muck with him
intellectually stimulating?

It's official. Mr. Luddite General 2 October 9th 14 04:13 AM
Official Welcome X ` Man[_3_] General 1 August 26th 12 02:32 AM
It's official SteveB General 3 September 6th 09 02:20 AM
It's official KLC Lewis Cruising 12 March 6th 09 01:43 AM
Is it official? Dave Van Touring 0 September 9th 03 04:19 PM