Default It's official

I am going to get out the Lund and start on wood replacement, carpet, and
all the little things to make it right and get out there fishing. Weather
is getting tolerable here, Just a list of things to do on boat and trailer.
Will get to do some upholstery, bimini top, new carpet, redoing the stowage
compartments, new instrument panel, new top panel for GPS and depth finder.

Of course, I'll probably pop in from time to time to keep the political ship
headed on the proper course.

Carry on.

Steve

On Thu, 3 Sep 2009 00:20:32 -0600, "SteveB"
wrote:

I am going to get out the Lund and start on wood replacement, carpet, and
all the little things to make it right and get out there fishing. Weather
is getting tolerable here, Just a list of things to do on boat and trailer.
Will get to do some upholstery, bimini top, new carpet, redoing the stowage
compartments, new instrument panel, new top panel for GPS and depth finder.

Damn - sounds like you should buy a new boat. :)

"Tom Francis - SWSports" wrote in
message ...
wrote:

I am going to get out the Lund and start on wood replacement, carpet, and
all the little things to make it right and get out there fishing. Weather
is getting tolerable here, Just a list of things to do on boat and
trailer.
Will get to do some upholstery, bimini top, new carpet, redoing the
stowage
compartments, new instrument panel, new top panel for GPS and depth
finder.

Damn - sounds like you should buy a new boat. :)

Well, they ARE giving good deals now, and units with less than 100 hours on
them can be had at a real reduction, particularly from the owners.

Steve

It's official SteveB[_2_] General 0 August 9th 09 03:49 AM
It's official KLC Lewis Cruising 12 March 6th 09 02:43 AM
It's Official: Declares Himself God Mike[_9_] ASA 0 July 24th 08 07:57 PM
It's OFFICIAL.... Capt. Mooron ASA 4 October 7th 03 04:52 PM
Is it official? Dave Van Touring 0 September 9th 03 04:19 PM