Default Neocon library

I was back at my FIL's doctor yesterday.(designated driver) I got a
picture of his book case.
http://gfretwell.com/ftp/books%20at%20doctor.jpg

Neocon Zionist no doubt. Needless to say Fox was on TV

I went shopping.and came back when they called me.

On 8/29/15 2:10 AM, wrote:
I was back at my FIL's doctor yesterday.(designated driver) I got a
picture of his book case.
http://gfretwell.com/ftp/books%20at%20doctor.jpg

Neocon Zionist no doubt. Needless to say Fox was on TV

I went shopping.and came back when they called me.

Looks like he is preparing to shoot up a school, church, shopping
center, movie theater...

On 8/29/2015 2:10 AM, wrote:
I was back at my FIL's doctor yesterday.(designated driver) I got a
picture of his book case.
http://gfretwell.com/ftp/books%20at%20doctor.jpg

Neocon Zionist no doubt. Needless to say Fox was on TV

I went shopping.and came back when they called me.

No children's books for the Libbers?

On Sat, 29 Aug 2015 07:29:00 -0400, Keyser Söze
wrote:

On 8/29/15 2:10 AM, wrote:
I was back at my FIL's doctor yesterday.(designated driver) I got a
picture of his book case.
http://gfretwell.com/ftp/books%20at%20doctor.jpg

Neocon Zionist no doubt. Needless to say Fox was on TV

I went shopping.and came back when they called me.

Looks like he is preparing to shoot up a school, church, shopping
center, movie theater...

Yeah we know how dangerous those people with a lot of letters after
their names are.

On 8/29/15 10:33 AM, wrote:
On Sat, 29 Aug 2015 07:29:00 -0400, Keyser Söze
wrote:

On 8/29/15 2:10 AM,
wrote:
I was back at my FIL's doctor yesterday.(designated driver) I got a
picture of his book case.
http://gfretwell.com/ftp/books%20at%20doctor.jpg

Neocon Zionist no doubt. Needless to say Fox was on TV

I went shopping.and came back when they called me.

Looks like he is preparing to shoot up a school, church, shopping
center, movie theater...

Yeah we know how dangerous those people with a lot of letters after
their names are.

Oh, my comment was based upon the displayed reading material, much of
which was the work product of right-wing lunatics.

Another Neocon Loss Cliff General 0 December 8th 08 12:14 PM
For NOYB: I used to be a neocon John H. General 29 August 3rd 05 08:45 PM
Thoughts of a Recovering NeoCon Bert Robbins General 2 May 28th 05 12:12 AM
( OT ) The neocon conundrum Jim General 0 April 19th 04 07:27 PM
My poor library?? ;0( Steve Cruising 2 March 12th 04 12:02 AM