Default MSNBC Anti-HRC Drumbeat

Goes on and on and on.
Joe and Mika "like" HRC.
They've met her. She's personable and friendly.
They "really" like her.
Sure.
Look, they hate her. Why not stop the email bull****
and just come out and say they hate her.
And say they like Jeb.
Be honest, like Luddite.
Instead they make a spectacle of themselves.
Same old agreeing guests BTW. Same old.
You won't find much disagreement on that show.
Reminds me of Fox.

On 8/28/15 6:25 AM, Boating All Out wrote:

Goes on and on and on.
Joe and Mika "like" HRC.
They've met her. She's personable and friendly.
They "really" like her.
Sure.
Look, they hate her. Why not stop the email bull****
and just come out and say they hate her.
And say they like Jeb.
Be honest, like Luddite.
Instead they make a spectacle of themselves.
Same old agreeing guests BTW. Same old.
You won't find much disagreement on that show.
Reminds me of Fox.

If Joe has a secret agenda, aside from considering a run for governor of
Connecticut, it is to push the candidacy of Dumb Jeb Bush.

On Fri, 28 Aug 2015 08:25:51 -0400, Keyser Söze
wrote:

Running "news" all day long means endless repetition of the S.O.S.
I didn't watch Rev Al often, but I sure like his snappy suits.

===

Sharpton is a bigger tax dodger than you are.

On Fri, 28 Aug 2015 15:09:04 -0400, Keyser Söze
wrote:

Good riddance to Sharpton. Biggest fraud on MSNBC.

Not even close to the frauds on Faux News.

I see little difference except in slant. Both are advancing an agenda
and disguising it as news.
They never let the facts get in the way of the story.