Default Are you really...

On 8/25/15 3:20 PM, Califbill wrote:
Keyser Söze wrote:
On 8/25/15 1:25 PM, Califbill wrote:
Keyser Söze wrote:
On 8/25/15 11:17 AM, wrote:
On Tue, 25 Aug 2015 05:43:07 -0400, John H.
wrote:

On Mon, 24 Aug 2015 21:45:58 -0700, jps wrote:

On Mon, 24 Aug 2015 15:07:36 -0400, Keyser Söze
wrote:

...pro-life?

This person is, for su

The phone rang while I was doing a mindless task in the middle of a
field, a few minutes ago. And the right words flowed.

She asked are you pro-life. I said yes.

I believe in prenatal care for all women.

I believe in making sure everyone has adequate nutrition.

I believe everyone should receive medical care. No one should die
because of an untreated chronic disease, inadequate pain control or lack
of prevention.

I believe everyone should have safe shelter and a place to call home.

She asked - what about an fetus are you pro-life. I said yes.

I believe any mother who wants to complete her pregnancy should have the
quality medical care to make that happen without barriers.

I believe in a women can make her own life decisions.

I do not believe in the death penalty.

She hung up

I am tired of saying I am pro-choice. Because really I am not. I am Pro
Life. I am for living the best quality life one can.

Swiped from KOS.

Awesome. As if anyone is a fan of abortion.

I'm glad to see a couple liberals opposed to abortion. After all, an abortion is
certainly a death penalty for an unborn human life.

In the case of impoverished unwed mothers, I think of it as self
defense. Kill the fetus before they grow up and kill someone else.

It is a fact that *******s are over represented in the prisons and
under represented on the stage getting diplomas, getting jobs, raising
families etc. You find me a **** and run dad and his dad ****ed and
ran too.
When you made that girl have that kid you ruined at least 2 lives
right then and many lives down the line.

Murphy Brown never mentioned that.

Beginning in junior high school, I believe every student should be given
competent instruction in birth control and, if they are sexually active,
access to it. Abstinence ain't for real.

They all know about birth control by middle school. Lots of the kids are,
I have a kid, I get welfare and get to move out of my house and a ****ty
parenting job to my own house, and can be a ****ty parent. 99.99% of all
abortions are an admission of failure. Failure by the women and failure by
society. Supply the morning after pill very cheaply. My problem with
abortion is when you kill a viable baby. Late term abortion. 7 month
births are very survivable. Also, stop increasing welfare payments for
each kid. Remove incentives.

Just how widespread do you think abortions in the third trimester are, Bilious?

Too many!

As a percentage of the total number of abortions performed in this
country, Bill...what's your answer?

On Tue, 25 Aug 2015 12:25:27 -0500, Califbill billnews wrote:

wrote:

[...]

OK but in the 2d "free" "Plan B", they get Norplant. No excuses.
It is clear they are already having sex so we need to make it more
harmless for society.

wrote:

[...]

Too many. There is probably a valid reason in less than 10 cases a year.
How many are performed?

wrote:

[...]

You're the one whining about it...that's why I asked you. I don't know,
but it is an easy stat to find, I would guess. The number is very small.

wrote:

[...]

Does not matter. Should be illegal, just like murder.

wrote:

[...]

It is mostly illegal, Bilious. Try to get informed.

On Tue, 25 Aug 2015 11:40:48 -0400, John H.
wrote:

FLORIDA SAFE HAVEN LAW:

You can leave your baby, up to 7 days old, with an employee at any hospital,
emergency room, emergency medical services station or with a fire fighter at any fire
station in Florida.

http://www.nationalsafehavenalliance..._Haven_Law.pdf

===

Great. What happens to the baby after that?

wrote:

FLORIDA SAFE HAVEN LAW:

You can leave your baby, up to 7 days old, with an employee at any hospital,
emergency room, emergency medical services station or with a fire fighter at any fire
station in Florida.

http://www.nationalsafehavenalliance..._Haven_Law.pdf

===

Great. What happens to the baby after that?

Especially crack babies.