Default Are you really...

....pro-life?

This person is, for su

The phone rang while I was doing a mindless task in the middle of a
field, a few minutes ago. And the right words flowed.

She asked are you pro-life. I said yes.

I believe in prenatal care for all women.

I believe in making sure everyone has adequate nutrition.

I believe everyone should receive medical care. No one should die
because of an untreated chronic disease, inadequate pain control or lack
of prevention.

I believe everyone should have safe shelter and a place to call home.

She asked - what about an fetus are you pro-life. I said yes.

I believe any mother who wants to complete her pregnancy should have the
quality medical care to make that happen without barriers.

I believe in a women can make her own life decisions.

I do not believe in the death penalty.

She hung up

I am tired of saying I am pro-choice. Because really I am not. I am Pro
Life. I am for living the best quality life one can.

Swiped from KOS.

On Mon, 24 Aug 2015 15:07:36 -0400, Keyser Söze
wrote:

...pro-life?

Nope, pro death
I support hunting, assisted suicide for the terminally ill, self
defense against thugs, the death penalty and abortion.
jps jps is offline

wrote:

[...]

Awesome. As if anyone is a fan of abortion.

wrote:

[...]

I'm glad to see a couple liberals opposed to abortion. After all, an abortion is
certainly a death penalty for an unborn human life.
--

Ban idiots, not guns!

wrote:

[...]

When does that latest horror saga hit the airwaves...you know, "The
Walking Unborn"?

On Tue, 25 Aug 2015 05:43:07 -0400, John H.
wrote:

Awesome. As if anyone is a fan of abortion.

I'm glad to see a couple liberals opposed to abortion. After all, an abortion is
certainly a death penalty for an unborn human life.

===

I don't know anyone who is for abortion. What people are *for* is a
woman's right to determine whether she's going to have a baby or not.
The question about when life actually begins is religious in nature
and should not be arbitrarily imposed on non believers. That would be
like Harry insisting that you only eat kosher foods.

wrote:

Awesome. As if anyone is a fan of abortion.

I'm glad to see a couple liberals opposed to abortion. After all, an abortion is
certainly a death penalty for an unborn human life.

===

I don't know anyone who is for abortion. What people are *for* is a
woman's right to determine whether she's going to have a baby or not.
The question about when life actually begins is religious in nature
and should not be arbitrarily imposed on non believers. That would be
like Harry insisting that you only eat kosher foods.

I don't believe one can deny that there is 'human life' in a fetus, especially when
the heart is beating and the sex can be determined.
--

Ban idiots, not guns!

wrote:

Awesome. As if anyone is a fan of abortion.

I'm glad to see a couple liberals opposed to abortion. After all, an abortion is
certainly a death penalty for an unborn human life.

===

I don't know anyone who is for abortion. What people are *for* is a
woman's right to determine whether she's going to have a baby or not.
The question about when life actually begins is religious in nature
and should not be arbitrarily imposed on non believers. That would be
like Harry insisting that you only eat kosher foods.

I don't think the question of when life actually begins is religious in
nature exclusively. Science has not been able to define precisely what
constitutes the start of a human life. We have adopted social "rules"
as to when a fetus becomes a human being for purposes of convenience in
an otherwise debated subject in the scientific community as well as for
religious reasons. More recent work with DNA structures and their
impact on the moment of fertilization is starting to change conventional
scientific thoughts.

wrote:

Awesome. As if anyone is a fan of abortion.

I'm glad to see a couple liberals opposed to abortion. After all, an abortion is
certainly a death penalty for an unborn human life.

===

I don't know anyone who is for abortion. What people are *for* is a
woman's right to determine whether she's going to have a baby or not.
The question about when life actually begins is religious in nature
and should not be arbitrarily imposed on non believers. That would be
like Harry insisting that you only eat kosher foods.

I don't believe one can deny that there is 'human life' in a fetus, especially when
the heart is beating and the sex can be determined.
--

Just when I thought you righties had driven intellectuality in rec.boats
to the lowest level possible, Whining Wayne conjures up an imaginary and