Default Trump *was* treated unfairly

A debate amongst Republican presidential wannabees should focus on public issues, not
personal background. The questions asked of Trump should have been part of a
one-on-one interview. None of the other candidates were asked only personal
questions.

Had to get my comment in before reading the stuff which has been accumulating here
over the past three days.
--

Guns don't cause problems.
Gun owner behavior causes problems.

On Sat, 08 Aug 2015 12:01:06 -0400, John H.
wrote:

A debate amongst Republican presidential wannabees should focus on public issues, not
personal background. The questions asked of Trump should have been part of a
one-on-one interview. None of the other candidates were asked only personal
questions.

Had to get my comment in before reading the stuff which has been accumulating here
over the past three days.

When a guy is running on his business record, his bankruptcies should
be fair game.

wrote:

A debate amongst Republican presidential wannabees should focus on public issues, not
personal background. The questions asked of Trump should have been part of a
one-on-one interview. None of the other candidates were asked only personal
questions.

Had to get my comment in before reading the stuff which has been accumulating here
over the past three days.

When a guy is running on his business record, his bankruptcies should
be fair game.

I am not as concerned about businesses owned by Trump that declared
bankruptcy. He claims to own about 500 companies, only four of those
filed for bankruptcy. I believe at least two of them were "arranged"
bankruptcies, meaning he bought distressed companies, put them in
bankruptcy to mitigate liabilities and then re-incorporated them.
That's common in the business world. Hell, even the US government did
it with General Motors.

And none of the others were asked *any* questions about their financial background.
--

Ban idiots, not guns!

A financial/business background is all that Trump has, so asking
questions about it seems pertinent. As POTUS he would have financial and
executive responsibilities.

Others (the professional politicians) were asked about past positions on
political issues or actions while they held office. Well, except Doc
Carson. I guess Kelly and crew couldn't come up with any questions
about brain surgery.

-

Ban idiots, not guns!

A financial/business background is all that Trump has, so asking
questions about it seems pertinent. As POTUS he would have financial and
executive responsibilities.

Others (the professional politicians) were asked about past positions on
political issues or actions while they held office. Well, except Doc
Carson. I guess Kelly and crew couldn't come up with any questions
about brain surgery.

Perhaps questions about his plans for the economy? There are all kinds of pertinent
questions one with his background could have been asked. The name of the game was
'Get Trump'. I think it reflected very poorly on FOX.
--

Ban idiots, not guns!