Default Trump's cell phone number

In apparent retaliation for Trump's media release of Lindsey Graham's
cell phone number (which was in retaliation for Graham calling Trump a
"jackass") the website "Gawker" made public one of Trump's cell phone
numbers.

Ever the marketeer, Trump responded by recording a message for anyone
who calls it.

“Hi, this is Donald Trump and I’m running for the presidency of the
United States of America,” he says on the recording. “With your help and
support, together we can make America truly great again! Visit me at
twitter @realDonaldTrump and check out my campaign website at
www.donaldtrump.com Hope to see you on the campaign trail, we’re going
to do it!”

He also thanked Gawker on Twitter:

Donald J. Trump
✔ @realDonaldTrump

Thank you @gawker! Call me on my cellphone 917.756.8000 and listen to my
campaign message.
11:38 AM - 4 Aug 2015

Gotta admit. He's different. Thursday's debates should be very
entertaining and probably hilarious.

Tim Tim is offline

Never a problem-only opertunity...

On 8/4/2015 7:55 PM, wrote:
On Tue, 04 Aug 2015 19:17:35 -0400, "Mr. Luddite"
wrote:

[...]

Trump may be an asshole but he is a smart asshole and he knows how to
exploit free advertising.
This guy is getting more TV time than all of the other candidates
combined and I am not sure he has spent a dime.

I am getting a kick out of his unorthodox style.

While the other 9 GOP candidates in Thursday's debate are behind closed
doors memorizing zinger lines and preparing for tough debate questions,
the Donald is flying around the world enjoying his new found celebrity
status as the "front runner". He says he doesn't need to rehearse for
the debate. "I'll just be Donald".

wrote:

[...]

With Trump on stage, we may actually get somewhat of a debate.

wrote:

[...]

What really tough questions? What debate? Give us a couple hour real
debate!

wrote:

wrote:

[...]

It would more interesting if Gary Johnson was there.

Agreed, and Trump is no debater. He also rarely responds with anything but
bluster. He is perfect for the GOP.
--
Sent from my iPhone 6+

wrote:

[...]

You should know, O king of bluster.

wrote:

[...]

===

Too bad for Harry that the IRS won't take bluster for payment. Didn't
his parents didn't teach him to always get a good accountant?

wrote:

[...]

Apparently they were big on bluster. He learned that quite well. I wonder if the
'fireboat welcome' story came from his dad.
--

Guns don't cause problems.
Gun owner behavior causes problems.
jps jps is offline

wrote:

[...]

Hilarious in a sad sort of way. With the inclusion of Trump in this
clown car fiasco and ceding the process to Fox News, Republicans have
lost any dignity they had. Couple that with their latest attack on
women's rights by attempting to defund Planned Parenthood and you've
got a party desperately trying to make itself obsolete.

Cell Phone G Electronics 0 November 6th 07 09:19 PM
Cell Phone / VHF David Pendleton Electronics 2 March 14th 04 06:20 PM
Radar on a cell phone John Tretick Cruising 162 March 11th 04 05:16 AM