Default Great Poster!

Ben Stein - smart guy:

http://www.commonsenseevaluation.com...-Hypocrisy.png

--

Guns don't cause problems.
Gun owner behavior causes problems.

John H. wrote:
Ben Stein - smart guy:

Another stupid right-wing troll from the resident racist trumpeter. No, I
didn't look at it...Ben Stein is just another right-wing asshole.

--
Sent from my iPhone 6+

On Sunday, July 26, 2015 at 9:52:34 AM UTC-4, Keyser Söze wrote:
John H. wrote:
Ben Stein - smart guy:

Another stupid right-wing troll from the resident racist trumpeter. No, I
didn't look at it...Ben Stein is just another right-wing asshole.

--
Sent from my iPhone 6+

You wouldn't have known it was Ben Stein if you didn't look at it. Another lie.

You just can't help yourself, can you?

On 26 Jul 2015 13:52:32 GMT, Keyser Söze wrote:

John H. wrote:
Ben Stein - smart guy:

Another stupid right-wing troll from the resident racist trumpeter. No, I
didn't look at it...Ben Stein is just another right-wing asshole.

"Fathom the hypocrisy of a government that requires every citizen to prove they are
insured...but not everyone must prove they are a citizen."

"And now, any of those who refuse, or are unable, to prove they are citizens will
receive free insurance paid for by those who are forced to buy insurance because they
are citizens." Ben Stein.

Now you *could* lie again and say you didn't read it, but we'll all know the truth,
won't we?

This should be especially meaningful to one whose hypocrisy is totally ingrained.

Now, on a friendly note, how're the owls?

John H. wrote:
Ben Stein - smart guy:

Another stupid right-wing troll from the resident racist trumpeter. No, I
didn't look at it...Ben Stein is just another right-wing asshole.

"Fathom the hypocrisy

As I said, Stein is just another right wing asshole. He peaked in that
movie role of his in Ferris Bueller's Day Off. Why you think I would
read something of his you've reposted is beyond comprehension.

John H. wrote:
Ben Stein - smart guy:

Another stupid right-wing troll from the resident racist trumpeter. No, I
didn't look at it...Ben Stein is just another right-wing asshole.

"Fathom the hypocrisy

As I said, Stein is just another right wing asshole. He peaked in that
movie role of his in Ferris Bueller's Day Off. Why you think I would
read something of his you've reposted is beyond comprehension.

Did he say something that was wrong? Here, since you snipped it:

John H. wrote:
[...]

Stopped at "Fathom..."

Not interested in your reposted right-wing screeds.

Well, so much for our new poster... JustWait[_2_] General 84 October 25th 12 11:47 PM
OT Great Poster John H[_2_] General 18 August 3rd 10 05:29 PM
ASA Top Poster 2007 Rick Mortar ASA 0 January 1st 08 07:52 PM
Serious poster go to Rec.Boats Florida Keyz General 0 March 7th 04 05:30 PM
New Poster - Rules? Kevin Fitz-Gerald Boat Building 5 January 15th 04 10:09 PM