Default Why the silence from JohnH?

On Thu, 23 Jul 2015 11:25:21 -0400, Keyser Söze wrote:

On 7/23/15 11:07 AM, John H. wrote:
On Thu, 23 Jul 2015 10:15:19 -0400, Keyser Söze wrote:

On 7/23/15 9:23 AM, John H. wrote:
On Thu, 23 Jul 2015 07:26:08 -0400, Justan Olphat wrote:

The conversation was about Harry's landscaper, not his doctor.

If you need a good proctologist, Harry's the one to recommend one.

Does being a target make one an expert on shooters?

FlaJim probably is too much of a pussy to get a colonoscopy.

You think it takes courage?

More than a coward who tosses out endless insults and hides behind
anonymity like Fla Jim does.

How is 'Fla Jim' any more anonymous than 'FOAD', for example, or 'Keyser Sose'?
--

Guns don't cause problems.
Gun owner behavior causes problems.

On 7/23/15 9:23 AM, John H. wrote:
On Thu, 23 Jul 2015 07:26:08 -0400, Justan Olphat wrote:

The conversation was about Harry's landscaper, not his doctor.

If you need a good proctologist, Harry's the one to recommend one.

Does being a target make one an expert on shooters?

FlaJim probably is too much of a pussy to get a colonoscopy.

You think it takes courage?

More than a coward who tosses out endless insults and hides behind
anonymity like Fla Jim does.

How is 'Fla Jim' any more anonymous than 'FOAD', for example, or 'Keyser Sose'?

Oh, right, because I used to post here with my real name and no one
knows it. Right.

On Thu, 23 Jul 2015 11:26:51 -0400, Keyser Söze wrote:

On 7/23/15 11:03 AM, wrote:
On Thu, 23 Jul 2015 09:23:07 -0400, John H.
wrote:

On Wed, 22 Jul 2015 18:19:14 -0500, Califbill billnews wrote:

The legals do not want the jobs we need the illegals do. They make more
money and benefits from the government than they would earn working.

Landscaping is landscaping...whether legal or not. I don't know how bad the welfare
program is with the 'legal' immigrants. My impression of Mexicans is that they bust
their ass. I'm sure there are some bad ones out there, but they're not the ones that
get the bad press around here.

The rumor around here is that during ther 2008-10 problems the legals
who did not go back to Mexico discovered public assistance and now
that work is plentiful, they just got a fake ID, work their ass off
and still collect benefits with 2 SSNs.
At least that is what the ICE guys said on the last raid when they
were just confiscating fake IDs

Always amazes me that the bile and insults aimed towards hard-working
Mexicans typically doing jobs U.S. citizens won't do isn't also aimed at
the banksters and brokersters who tanked the U.S. economy and the
corporationists who sold our jobs offshore and are raking in record
profits because of cheap labor.

Who is throwing the bile and insults?

As to blaming the bankers for the tanking, try being a bit honest. It won't hurt.

http://www.businessweek.com/the_thre...ons_drive.html

There, that clears that up.

On 7/23/15 11:56 AM, wrote:
On Thu, 23 Jul 2015 11:26:51 -0400, Keyser Söze
wrote:

wrote:

[...]

That was non-responsive.

Why bother quoting previous messages if you are not responding to what
was said?

It was perfectly responsive. Whatever the "illegal" Mexicans are doing
in manual labor jobs, they didn't tank our economy.

On 7/23/15 12:09 PM, wrote:
On Thu, 23 Jul 2015 11:46:55 -0400, Keyser Söze
wrote:

As to blaming the bankers for the tanking, try being a bit honest. It won't hurt.

http://www.businessweek.com/the_thre...ons_drive.html

There, that clears that up.

Oh, snerk.

Now you are snerking Mike Bloomberg? He is to the left of you.

Oh, Mikey is writing under a nom de plume now, eh?

On 7/23/15 9:23 AM, John H. wrote:
On Thu, 23 Jul 2015 07:26:08 -0400, Justan Olphat wrote:

The conversation was about Harry's landscaper, not his doctor.

If you need a good proctologist, Harry's the one to recommend one.

Does being a target make one an expert on shooters?

FlaJim probably is too much of a pussy to get a colonoscopy.

You think it takes courage?

More than a coward who tosses out endless insults and hides behind
anonymity like Fla Jim does.

How is 'Fla Jim' any more anonymous than 'FOAD', for example, or 'Keyser Sose'?

Oh, right, because I used to post here with my real name and no one
knows it. Right.

His real name is 'Jim'.

What else could you possibly need to know?
--

Guns don't cause problems.
Gun owner behavior causes problems.

wrote:
On Wed, 22 Jul 2015 18:19:13 -0500, Califbill billnews wrote:

jps wrote:

Working legal immigrants are more likely to be educated, getting in
through the worker visa process and using an attorney to complete the
green card process. I've assisted two employees go through this very
process.

Why not hire unemployed educated Americans? Twice the cost? H1 visa
program is criminal!

There have been a number of TV shows about this. Companies hire South
Asians for less than half what the current US residents were making
(who get fired) and then they threaten the Asians with losing their
visa if they want a raise.

I figure it cost me about $20K a year 12 years ago. Kept the salaries down
across the board.

wrote:

[...]

American used to do those jobs. What changed? More pay for not working?

Why the silence from jps and Krause... Justan Olphat General 0 July 20th 15 12:59 PM
I wonder, why the silence.... iBoaterer[_2_] General 2 December 18th 12 07:44 PM
the silence of the right bob General 25 April 19th 11 12:52 AM
A moment of silence please ... Eisboch[_4_] General 29 June 2nd 09 01:04 PM
Passing by in silence Max from Holland Tall Ship Photos 1 April 1st 07 01:55 AM