Default Why the silence from JohnH?

On 7/23/2015 12:58 AM, wrote:
On Wed, 22 Jul 2015 11:48:33 -0700, jps wrote:

On Wed, 22 Jul 2015 10:55:09 -0400,
wrote:

On Wed, 22 Jul 2015 01:56:03 -0700 (PDT), Tom Nofinger
wrote:

On Wednesday, July 22, 2015 at 1:11:09 AM UTC-7, jps wrote:
On Tue, 21 Jul 2015 17:33:49 -0400, Wayne.B
wrote:

On Tue, 21 Jul 2015 13:10:59 -0700, jps wrote:

On Tue, 21 Jul 2015 01:07:47 -0400,
wrote:

On Mon, 20 Jul 2015 21:35:58 -0400, Keyser Söze
wrote:

On 7/20/15 9:34 PM,
wrote:

Fraken is a comedian and he made it clear it was a joke. Later McCain
and he did the joke again on a TV show.

I do believe this may be fatal for trump. He had the chance to recover
and he doubled down on the insult.
I am not sure he even understands what the hero part came from.
It wasn't being shot down or even the years in captivity. It was
turning down the chance to be released. McCain said if the rest can't
go, he wasn't going.

"Fatal for Trump."

Hilarious from any and every point of view.

Why is that? I don't mean he will die or even that the TV networks
will never hire him again. I just think that if he doesn't do
something to walk back this John McCain thing his presidential bid
will fail ... at least without significant democratic support.
That is still a possibility tho.

What part of Trump's message do you think Democrats would support?

===

Working class folks might very well support his anti-immigration
stance.

Working folks don't want the jobs illegal immigrants take. The only
overlap might be in the construction industry and those guys are
already scraping the IQ barrel from breathing portland cement dust.
Which means they're voting Republican already. If they're part of the
trades, they don't hire illegals for union gigs.

Do you screen the illegals that you hire?

He is like Harry. He can't be bothered, it is not his job.

I employ highly educated Americans, be they immigrants or natural
born. I don't run a factory or a job site or a farm.

The conversation was about Harry's landscaper, not his doctor.

If you need a good proctologist, Harry's the one to recommend one.

--

Respectfully submitted by Justan

Laugh of the day from Krause

"I'm not to blame anymore for the atmosphere in here.
I've been "born again" as a nice guy."

On Wed, 22 Jul 2015 18:19:14 -0500, Califbill billnews wrote:

wrote:

On Tue, 21 Jul 2015 13:10:59 -0700, jps wrote:

On Tue, 21 Jul 2015 01:07:47 -0400, wrote:

On Mon, 20 Jul 2015 21:35:58 -0400, Keyser Söze
wrote:

On 7/20/15 9:34 PM,
wrote:

[...]

Do working legal immigrants not want the jobs illegal immigrants take?

Get your head out of Harry's sand pile.

The legals do not want the jobs we need the illegals do. They make more
money and benefits from the government than they would earn working.

Landscaping is landscaping...whether legal or not. I don't know how bad the welfare
program is with the 'legal' immigrants. My impression of Mexicans is that they bust
their ass. I'm sure there are some bad ones out there, but they're not the ones that
get the bad press around here.
--

Guns don't cause problems.
Gun owner behavior causes problems.

wrote:

On Mon, 20 Jul 2015 21:35:58 -0400, Keyser Söze
wrote:

On 7/20/15 9:34 PM,
wrote:

[...]

Does being a target make one an expert on shooters?

On 7/23/15 9:23 AM, John H. wrote:
On Thu, 23 Jul 2015 07:26:08 -0400, Justan Olphat wrote:

The conversation was about Harry's landscaper, not his doctor.

If you need a good proctologist, Harry's the one to recommend one.

Does being a target make one an expert on shooters?

FlaJim probably is too much of a pussy to get a colonoscopy.

wrote:

The conversation was about Harry's landscaper, not his doctor.

If you need a good proctologist, Harry's the one to recommend one.

Does being a target make one an expert on shooters?

Thanks for your interest in my colon, but unless you have a need to know,............up yours.

On Thu, 23 Jul 2015 10:15:19 -0400, Keyser Söze wrote:

On 7/23/15 9:23 AM, John H. wrote:
On Thu, 23 Jul 2015 07:26:08 -0400, Justan Olphat wrote:

The conversation was about Harry's landscaper, not his doctor.

If you need a good proctologist, Harry's the one to recommend one.

Does being a target make one an expert on shooters?

FlaJim probably is too much of a pussy to get a colonoscopy.

You think it takes courage?

On 7/23/15 9:23 AM, John H. wrote:
On Thu, 23 Jul 2015 07:26:08 -0400, Justan Olphat wrote:

The conversation was about Harry's landscaper, not his doctor.

If you need a good proctologist, Harry's the one to recommend one.

Does being a target make one an expert on shooters?

FlaJim probably is too much of a pussy to get a colonoscopy.

You think it takes courage?

For Harry it does. You have to remember that Harry has a completely
different definition of courage than the rest of the world. :-)

On 7/23/15 9:23 AM, John H. wrote:
On Thu, 23 Jul 2015 07:26:08 -0400, Justan Olphat wrote:

The conversation was about Harry's landscaper, not his doctor.

If you need a good proctologist, Harry's the one to recommend one.

Does being a target make one an expert on shooters?

FlaJim probably is too much of a pussy to get a colonoscopy.

You think it takes courage?

More than a coward who tosses out endless insults and hides behind
anonymity like Fla Jim does.

Why the silence from jps and Krause... Justan Olphat General 0 July 20th 15 12:59 PM
I wonder, why the silence.... iBoaterer[_2_] General 2 December 18th 12 07:44 PM
the silence of the right bob General 25 April 19th 11 12:52 AM
A moment of silence please ... Eisboch[_4_] General 29 June 2nd 09 01:04 PM
Passing by in silence Max from Holland Tall Ship Photos 1 April 1st 07 01:55 AM