Default Lake Marion, South Carolina Travel/Lodging Advice

On Tue, 09 Jun 2015 16:52:23 -0400, Wayne.B wrote:

Coming north out of Florida on I-95, I'm looking for a good place to
stay overnight and eat dinner somewhere near Lake Marion, SC.

Next question, what is the best driving route from there to Southport,
NC?

Thanks in advance.

Last time I stayed overnight in SC was at a campground called 'New Green Acres'. Ate
in the RV. Can't help much more than that. Hope your trip went well.
--

Guns don't cause problems.
Gun owner behavior causes problems.

Another first from South Carolina [email protected] General 27 December 19th 12 03:33 PM
Motherhood in South Carolina... Harry  General 11 August 18th 10 12:59 AM
South Carolina weighs in... jps General 1 December 12th 09 10:41 PM
South Carolina is back!!! jps General 0 November 11th 09 08:21 PM
Well, at least he isn't from South Carolina H the K[_2_] General 1 September 17th 09 04:57 AM