Default Few interesting tidbits about Halifax

http://halifaxmag.com/features/50-th...about-halifax/

On 5/22/2015 10:03 AM, True North wrote:
http://halifaxmag.com/features/50-th...about-halifax/

-- “more pubs per capita than any other city in Canada”

Respectfully submitted by Justan

Laugh of the day from Krause

"I'm not to blame anymore for the atmosphere in here.
I've been "born again" as a nice guy."

We're a fun loving bunch!
Banned

On Friday, May 22, 2015 at 1:54:47 PM UTC-4, True North wrote:
We're a fun loving bunch of dicklickers

Come on down, pervert. I'll show you what we used to do with pirates a while back.

True North wrote:
http://halifaxmag.com/features/50-th...about-halifax/

Interesting how many of the comments were people discussing spelling and
grammar errors in the article. That must be a hobby in NS.

I didn't see any references to the Trailer Park Boys. They are your
claim to fame!

True North wrote:
Come on down, pervert. I'll show you what we used to do with pirates a while back.

To whom are you responding? Were you involved in the disposition of
pirates or is that just a fantasy?
Banned

On Friday, May 22, 2015 at 6:53:09 PM UTC-4, True North wrote:
Come on down, pervert. I'll show you what we used to do with pirates a while back.

Your poor wife will scream in horror, seeing you lying on the pavement, bleeding from your ears.