Default Morning

Joe. A vestige of the 1990's. Ranting.
And Mika. So jealous of HRC.
What a crew. Hope they apologize.
They were SO offended when Howard Dean told it like it is.
Mika had a temper tantrum and got all snitty.
Joe was full of his bull**** "indignation."
They should really stick to kissing rich peoples' asses.
Leave politics to adults.
They won't though, so I'll be entertained.

On 4/27/15 2:30 PM, Boating All Out wrote:
Joe. A vestige of the 1990's. Ranting.
And Mika. So jealous of HRC.
What a crew. Hope they apologize.
They were SO offended when Howard Dean told it like it is.
Mika had a temper tantrum and got all snitty.
Joe was full of his bull**** "indignation."
They should really stick to kissing rich peoples' asses.
Leave politics to adults.
They won't though, so I'll be entertained.

I was busy this morning so I missed all the show, though I have to admit
lately I've really been bored with Joe's presentations.

On 4/27/2015 2:34 PM, Keyser Söze wrote:

I was busy this morning so I missed all the show,

Oh man, MSNBC last half their viewers. You better watch tomorrow, or
they could get cancelled.
Mikek

---

On Mon, 27 Apr 2015 15:08:03 -0500, amdx wrote:

On 4/27/2015 2:34 PM, Keyser Söze wrote:

I was busy this morning so I missed all the show,

Oh man, MSNBC last half their viewers. You better watch tomorrow, or
they could get cancelled.
Mikek

---

LOL!
--

Guns don't cause problems.
Gun owner behavior causes problems.

On 4/27/15 5:17 PM, John H. wrote:
On Mon, 27 Apr 2015 15:08:03 -0500, amdx wrote:

On 4/27/2015 2:34 PM, Keyser Söze wrote:

I was busy this morning so I missed all the show,

Oh man, MSNBC last half their viewers. You better watch tomorrow, or
they could get cancelled.
Mikek

---

LOL!

Is it nice to have a bunch of stupid fellas for reach-arounds?

On Monday, 27 April 2015 21:14:56 UTC-3, Califbill wrote:
Keyser Söze wrote:
On 4/27/15 5:17 PM, John H. wrote:
On Mon, 27 Apr 2015 15:08:03 -0500, amdx wrote:

On 4/27/2015 2:34 PM, Keyser Söze wrote:

I was busy this morning so I missed all the show,

Oh man, MSNBC last half their viewers. You better watch tomorrow, or
they could get cancelled.
Mikek

---

LOL!

Is it nice to have a bunch of stupid fellas for reach-arounds?

Well you have Don.

What are you swillin' tonight, Swill?

Keyser Söze wrote:
On 4/27/15 5:17 PM, John H. wrote:
On Mon, 27 Apr 2015 15:08:03 -0500, amdx wrote:

On 4/27/2015 2:34 PM, Keyser Söze wrote:

I was busy this morning so I missed all the show,

Oh man, MSNBC last half their viewers. You better watch tomorrow, or
they could get cancelled.
Mikek

---

LOL!

Is it nice to have a bunch of stupid fellas for reach-arounds?

Well you have Don.

What are you swillin' tonight, Swill?

It's always a giggle when Bilious comments on the intellectual
capability of others, since he is one of the least literate posters in
rec.boats. Perhaps that impairment is a result of his falling off the
roof on his head, perhaps not.

Keyser Söze wrote:
On 4/27/15 5:17 PM, John H. wrote:
On Mon, 27 Apr 2015 15:08:03 -0500, amdx wrote:

On 4/27/2015 2:34 PM, Keyser Söze wrote:

I was busy this morning so I missed all the show,

Oh man, MSNBC last half their viewers. You better watch tomorrow, or
they could get cancelled.
Mikek

---

LOL!

Is it nice to have a bunch of stupid fellas for reach-arounds?

Well you have Don.

What are you swillin' tonight, Swill?

It's always a giggle when Bilious comments on the intellectual capability
of others, since he is one of the least literate posters in rec.boats.
Perhaps that impairment is a result of his falling off the roof on his head, perhaps not.

I se you and Don are doing mutual reach a rounds.

It's...morning Harry (I post with a Mac, check the headers for ID spoofers who don't) General 1 August 12th 10 02:31 PM
Fun morning Eisboch[_4_] General 93 June 27th 09 04:11 AM
Oil 53.55 this morning... bb General 44 October 13th 04 01:58 PM
New Morning Paul General 1 October 29th 03 10:05 PM