Default Hand in hand?

Do Racism, Conservatism, and Low I.Q. Go Hand in Hand?
Lower cognitive abilities predict greater prejudice through right-wing
ideology.

http://tinyurl.com/pxkvzny

Just read some of the right-wing hate posted in rec.boats…no further
evidence is required.

On 4/12/2015 2:14 PM, Keyser Söze wrote:
Do Racism, Conservatism, and Low I.Q. Go Hand in Hand?
Lower cognitive abilities predict greater prejudice through right-wing
ideology.

http://tinyurl.com/pxkvzny

Just read some of the right-wing hate posted in rec.boats…no further
evidence is required.

I hope you find what you think you know, comforting to you. ;-)))
--

Respectfully submitted by Justan

Laugh of the day from Krause

"I'm not to blame anymore for the atmosphere in here.
I've been "born again" as a nice guy."

On Sun, 12 Apr 2015 14:14:31 -0400, Keyser Söze
wrote:

Just read some of the right-wing hate posted in rec.boats.

===

And your examples of this so called hate are exactly what?

What about your left wing hate? Is that due to low IQ or just your
usual sociopathic tendencies?

Possibly both IMHO.

wrote:

Just read some of the right-wing hate posted in rec.boats.

===

And your examples of this so called hate are exactly what?

What about your left wing hate? Is that due to low IQ or just your
usual sociopathic tendencies?

Possibly both IMHO.

Seeing the amount of low IQ people collecting welfare and voting Democrat,
I would say the original statement is either very wrong, or very biased.

On the other hand... ESAD General 0 December 22nd 12 04:56 PM
On the other hand... Short Wave Sportfishing[_2_] General 4 June 11th 08 03:12 PM
Raise Your Hand... DownTime General 14 July 7th 07 09:19 PM
( OT) (I'll blame dyslexia for the earlier post) Right hand, Left hand -- Chief A boater General 2 September 29th 04 03:23 AM
( OY ) Right hand, Left hand -- Chief A boater General 0 September 29th 04 03:00 AM