Default Overarmed, Undertrained, and Racist.

On Fri, 20 Mar 2015 09:19:26 -0400, Keyser Söze wrote:

On 3/20/15 9:13 AM, John H. wrote:
On Fri, 20 Mar 2015 08:43:41 -0400, Wayne.B wrote:

On Fri, 20 Mar 2015 05:05:00 -0700 (PDT), Tim
wrote:

On Friday, March 20, 2015 at 4:40:28 AM UTC-7, Keyser Söze wrote:
On 3/20/15 7:27 AM, Tim wrote:

Ha! Pokin' at the bear again.

Yeah, I suppose it is *ok* with you righties that the police all across
'Merica are beating up and sometimes killing *unarmed* civilians. But,
hey, why discuss it, eh? I mean, there are so many more important topics
to discuss: golf, RV'ing, model airplanes, how much diesel fuel Wayne is
buying, et cetera.

--
Proud to be a Liberal.

Ha! Pokin' at the bear again.

===

It would be interesting to hear Harry's version of how cops are
supposed to handle unruly people who are resisting arrest.

Start by saying, "Can't we all just be friends?"

No surprise...Wayne is a fan of police beating up unarmed civilians, too.

Answer his question, Mr. 'Rause. You think you have all the answers. Or is this one
you'd choose to skip. A bit hard maybe, eh?
--

Guns don't cause problems. Gun owner
*behavior* causes problems.

On 3/20/2015 9:14 AM, John H. wrote:
On Fri, 20 Mar 2015 09:10:26 -0400, Justan Olphart wrote:

On 3/20/2015 7:40 AM, Keyser Söze wrote:
On 3/20/15 7:27 AM, Tim wrote:

Ha! Pokin' at the bear again.

Yeah, I suppose it is *ok* with you righties that the police all across
'Merica are beating up and sometimes killing *unarmed* civilians. But,
hey, why discuss it, eh? I mean, there are so many more important topics
to discuss: golf, RV'ing, model airplanes, how much diesel fuel Wayne is
buying, et cetera.

The cops are doing a pretty good job of keeping a lid on the volcano
that your boy created.
Isn't it time for you to trade your boat before the warranty runs out?
That would be a good topic to discuss.

What boat?

See! You got the discussion rolling already.

--

Respectfully submitted by Justan

Laugh of the day from Krause

"I'm not to blame anymore for the atmosphere in here.
I've been "born again" as a nice guy."

On 3/20/15 7:27 AM, Tim wrote:

Ha! Pokin' at the bear again.

Yeah, I suppose it is *ok* with you righties that the police all across
'Merica are beating up and sometimes killing *unarmed* civilians. But,
hey, why discuss it, eh? I mean, there are so many more important topics
to discuss: golf, RV'ing, model airplanes, how much diesel fuel Wayne is
buying, et cetera.

The cops are doing a pretty good job of keeping a lid on the volcano
that your boy created.
Isn't it time for you to trade your boat before the warranty runs out?
That would be a good topic to discuss.

What boat?

The one you'll never be invited out on a ride on.

There must be a God...someone for me to thank for small favors.

I could not possible imaging being within 20 feet of you for as long as it would take
to leave the slip, assuming you had a boat to begin with.

You're a proven liar, Krause.
--

Guns don't cause problems. Gun owner
*behavior* causes problems.

On Fri, 20 Mar 2015 09:31:25 -0400, Keyser Söze wrote:

On 3/20/15 9:30 AM, John H. wrote:
On Fri, 20 Mar 2015 09:18:35 -0400, Keyser Söze wrote:

On 3/20/15 8:34 AM, John H. wrote:
On Fri, 20 Mar 2015 04:27:24 -0700 (PDT), Tim wrote:

Ha! Pokin' at the bear again.

It's what he does. Then he has a right to complain 'cause people don't 'like' him.

When it comes to right-wing trash like you and some of your buddies
here, being liked is not something I find appealing.

Then stop your silly whining, TOAD.

I don't whine, asswipe. I simply point out the bad behavior of you and
your fellow conservatrashers.

TOAD, you're nothing but a whiner. A lying whiner to boot.

On 3/20/15 7:27 AM, Tim wrote:

Ha! Pokin' at the bear again.

Yeah, I suppose it is *ok* with you righties that the police all across
'Merica are beating up and sometimes killing *unarmed* civilians. But,
hey, why discuss it, eh? I mean, there are so many more important
topics
to discuss: golf, RV'ing, model airplanes, how much diesel fuel
Wayne is
buying, et cetera.

The cops are doing a pretty good job of keeping a lid on the volcano
that your boy created.
Isn't it time for you to trade your boat before the warranty runs out?
That would be a good topic to discuss.

What boat?

The one you'll never be invited out on a ride on.

Let's be neighborly Krausie. I'd love to ride on your boat.

On 3/20/15 7:27 AM, Tim wrote:

[...]

If a gang of cops can't restrain an unarmed civilian without beating the
crap out of him, they need more training or a different job. That's your
answer, asswipe.

--
Proud to be a Liberal.

On 3/20/2015 9:16 AM, John H wrote:
On Friday, March 20, 2015 at 7:40:28 AM UTC-4, Keyser Söze wrote:
On 3/20/15 7:27 AM, Tim wrote:

Ha! Pokin' at the bear again.

Yeah, I suppose it is *ok* with you righties that the police all across
'Merica are beating up and sometimes killing *unarmed* civilians. But,
hey, why discuss it, eh? I mean, there are so many more important topics
to discuss: golf, RV'ing, model airplanes, how much diesel fuel Wayne is
buying, et cetera.

Well, what is your 'Merican president, B'rack 'Bama, doing about it, eh?

He's the one who started the turmoil. The results you are seeing now
were very predictable. You can't take peoples homes, jobs, and reason to
be patriotic away from them, without repercussions.

On 3/20/15 7:27 AM, Tim wrote:

Ha! Pokin' at the bear again.

Yeah, I suppose it is *ok* with you righties that the police all across
'Merica are beating up and sometimes killing *unarmed* civilians. But,
hey, why discuss it, eh? I mean, there are so many more important
topics
to discuss: golf, RV'ing, model airplanes, how much diesel fuel
Wayne is
buying, et cetera.

The cops are doing a pretty good job of keeping a lid on the volcano
that your boy created.
Isn't it time for you to trade your boat before the warranty runs out?
That would be a good topic to discuss.

What boat?

The one you'll never be invited out on a ride on.

Let's be neighborly Krausie. I'd love to ride on your boat.

What boat?

Weren't you here when Harry told us about his twin screw Volvo powered
Bayliner?

On 3/20/15 7:27 AM, Tim wrote:

[...]

Read the question. How are cops supposed to handle unruly people resisting arrest?

You who think you have all the answers should be able to handle that.
--

Guns don't cause problems.
The behavior of the owner causes problems.

racist or not? Oscar General 7 April 28th 12 06:16 PM
Probably racist..but he says it all! John H[_2_] General 6 October 22nd 11 10:11 PM
Is this racist? Steve[_9_] General 45 August 27th 09 05:21 PM
Is this racist? Lu Powell[_8_] General 1 August 23rd 09 06:10 PM
Racist Rob Joe ASA 2 July 8th 06 04:17 PM