Default Yo jps! Gotta love Tulsa

Your kind of town!

http://lastresistance.com/10247/tuls...n-police-have/
--

Guns don't cause problems. The behavior
of certain gun owners causes problems.

On 2/25/15 4:34 PM, John H. wrote:
Your kind of town!

http://lastresistance.com/10247/tuls...n-police-have/

Oklahoma is a backwards state, more likely Tulsa is your kind of town.

--
Proud to be a Liberal.

Keyser Söze wrote:
On 2/25/15 4:34 PM, John H. wrote:
Your kind of town!

http://lastresistance.com/10247/tuls...n-police-have/

Oklahoma is a backwards state, more likely Tulsa is your kind of town.

You sound like a Tulsa resident. Always boasting about shooting a home
invader.

On 2/25/15 5:30 PM, Califbill wrote:
Keyser Söze wrote:
On 2/25/15 4:34 PM, John H. wrote:
Your kind of town!

http://lastresistance.com/10247/tuls...n-police-have/

Oklahoma is a backwards state, more likely Tulsa is your kind of town.

You sound like a Tulsa resident. Always boasting about shooting a home
invader.

No, Bilious, I've never shot a home invader, though I would if I
encountered one.

BTW, I've actually visited Tulsa a couple of times...Oklahoma is as
backward a state as Mississippi, Alabama, Texas, and South Carolina.
You'd love it.

--
Proud to be a Liberal.

Keyser Söze wrote:
On 2/25/15 4:34 PM, John H. wrote:
Your kind of town!

http://lastresistance.com/10247/tuls...n-police-have/

Oklahoma is a backwards state, more likely Tulsa is your kind of town.

You sound like a Tulsa resident. Always boasting about shooting a home
invader.

No, Bilious, I've never shot a home invader, though I would if I encountered one.

BTW, I've actually visited Tulsa a couple of times...Oklahoma is as
backward a state as Mississippi, Alabama, Texas, and South Carolina. You'd love it.

You brag all the time about being able to shoot a home invader. So you
must be jealous of those "Okies" who shot one. To a North East Liberal
everywhere else is backward.

Keyser Söze wrote:
On 2/25/15 4:34 PM, John H. wrote:
Your kind of town!

http://lastresistance.com/10247/tuls...n-police-have/

Oklahoma is a backwards state, more likely Tulsa is your kind of town.

You sound like a Tulsa resident. Always boasting about shooting a home
invader.

No, Bilious, I've never shot a home invader, though I would if I encountered one.

BTW, I've actually visited Tulsa a couple of times...Oklahoma is as
backward a state as Mississippi, Alabama, Texas, and South Carolina. You'd love it.

You brag all the time about being able to shoot a home invader. So you
must be jealous of those "Okies" who shot one. To a North East Liberal
everywhere else is backward.

No, Bill, I'm not jealous of those "Okies" for any reason, and one of
those reasons is that they live in...Oklahoma.

--
Proud to be a Liberal.

Keyser Söze wrote:
On 2/25/15 4:34 PM, John H. wrote:
Your kind of town!

http://lastresistance.com/10247/tuls...n-police-have/

Oklahoma is a backwards state, more likely Tulsa is your kind of town.

You sound like a Tulsa resident. Always boasting about shooting a home
invader.

No, Bilious, I've never shot a home invader, though I would if I encountered one.

BTW, I've actually visited Tulsa a couple of times...Oklahoma is as
backward a state as Mississippi, Alabama, Texas, and South Carolina. You'd love it.

You brag all the time about being able to shoot a home invader. So you
must be jealous of those "Okies" who shot one. To a North East Liberal
everywhere else is backward.

Harry's not really northeast. He's southern Maryland, more southern than me by about
50 miles or so. And if you ever want to see 'backward', you need to drive through
Calvert County.
--

Guns don't cause problems. The behavior
of certain gun owners causes problems.
jps jps is offline

On Wed, 25 Feb 2015 16:34:44 -0500, John H.
wrote:

Your kind of town!

http://lastresistance.com/10247/tuls...n-police-have/

And you have reason to love Tusla even more than me!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tulsa_race_riot

Killin' folks for whatever reason comes easy to Tulsa.

wrote:

Your kind of town!

http://lastresistance.com/10247/tuls...n-police-have/

And you have reason to love Tusla even more than me!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tulsa_race_riot

Killin' folks for whatever reason comes easy to Tulsa.

1921. Sounds like the North East ideas now.
jps jps is offline

wrote:

Your kind of town!

http://lastresistance.com/10247/tuls...n-police-have/

And you have reason to love Tusla even more than me!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tulsa_race_riot

Killin' folks for whatever reason comes easy to Tulsa.

1921. Sounds like the North East ideas now.

Did you just say something or are you mumbling?

Gotta love it... X ` Man[_3_] General 6 December 30th 11 01:16 AM
Gotta love WA Black Cloud General 9 December 10th 11 01:59 AM
Gotta love OK jps General 1 December 9th 11 06:40 PM
Ya Gotta Love It! hk General 2 May 18th 10 08:45 PM
Ya gotta love it! Scott Vernon ASA 12 July 23rd 03 05:48 PM