Default Gotta love it...

....the real turmoil in which the GOP is boiling...

Sorenson stuns Michele Bachmann with switch to Ron Paul's camp
Members of her campaign were visibly distraught with news of his sudden
support for the Texas congressman.

In a stunning, late-breaking Iowa caucus turnabout, the state chairman
for presidential candidate Michele Bachmann ditched her campaign
Wednesday night to endorse Ron Paul, a rival in the race for the GOP
nomination.

The defection of Kent Sorenson, an Iowa state senator, came just six
days before Iowa’s first-in-the-nation caucuses, and caught the Bachmann
campaign by surprise. Sorenson had chaired Bachmann’s caucus efforts
here for months, and even attended a Bachmann event in Indianola on
Wednesday afternoon just hours before appearing at a Paul rally in Des
Moines to announce his endorsement.

“I believe we’re at a turning point in this campaign,” Sorenson said in
his announcement at the Paul rally “… I thought it was my duty to come
to his aid, just like he came to my aid during my Senate race, which was
a very nasty race.”

Sorenson, an Indianola Republican, was elected to the state Senate in
2010 with support from Paul and his legion of Iowa backers. His
announcement was greeted with sustained applause from a crowd of roughly
500.

http://tinyurl.com/bwn5pea

--
Hate women? Hate the idea of women having sex?

Vote Republican, and join in the GOP's unhinged attacks
on Planned Parenthood, the HPV vaccine,
and insurance coverage of contraception.

On 12/29/2011 7:18 AM, X ` Man wrote:
My contribution to rec.boats is crap

Finally some honesty from Krause.

Gotta love WA Black Cloud General 9 December 10th 11 01:59 AM
Gotta love it... X ` Man[_3_] General 0 December 7th 11 03:03 PM
Ya Gotta Love It! hk General 2 May 18th 10 08:45 PM
Ya gotta love it! Bobsprit ASA 0 October 14th 03 03:13 AM
Ya gotta love it! Scott Vernon ASA 12 July 23rd 03 05:48 PM