Default BTW ... Where's Hillary?

In article 85848748445158742.673387bmckeenospam-
, says...

Boating All Out wrote:
In article 1402055715445110649.791288bmckeenospam-
, says...

The ACA may be an anchor on Hillary. By then lots more of those with ACA
insurance will have found out it is mostly worthless insurance. A
supplement to the insurance industry. Young man across the street,
grandson of my late fishing partner. Has ACA, Covered California
insurance. $50 a month. $10,000 deductible. So for $600 a year he
really only has a major medical policy. Could have gotten probably a
better policy before ACA for not much difference in price. Basically
unless you have to check in to the hospital, you have no insurance. This
may reflect badly on all involved in passing this dog.

It's only worthless if you're a deadbeat and going to stiff everybody.
It was his choice getting only major medical. It's all there in black
and white.
You can get a good ACA policy. I helped a friend sign up when her
company dropped her from coverage.
Silver plan. $1500 out of pocket. $440 a month. Gov kicks in $105.
So her maximum cost is per year is about $5500.
You still have to pay to get decent coverage. Too much.
And what he has at least pays pays for itself if he goes in for a yearly
physical, which the ACA proscribes be at no cost to him.
Not to speak of those who couldn't afford insurance because of
"pre-existing conditions."
Hillary should push for "Medicare for all." Help out the middle and
lower income folks, which is the great majority of the population.
If she's smart she'll advocate for that.
Medicare and SS are the most popular gov programs.

He got what he could afford. How are we going to subsidize all this "free"
stuff?

Well, according to you, since he didn't live YOUR life, that's all all
he ****ing deserves. He can pound sand. What, you want me to feel
sorry for him? I won't, but I'll contribute to what you call the "free
stuff." I won't let him die on the street because he can't pay his
medical bills.

Boating All Out wrote:
[...]

Very well said.
--