Default For Sausage Lovers (Yeah, you too Tim!)

Fresh Sausage Enjoy!!

https://www.youtube-nocookie.com/emb...art=82&end=321

Now I know why I like McD's sausage biscuit so much!
--

Guns don't cause problems. The behavior
of certain gun owners causes problems.

Poquito Loco wrote:
Fresh Sausage Enjoy!!

https://www.youtube-nocookie.com/emb...art=82&end=321

Now I know why I like McD's sausage biscuit so much!

People do not want to know where the meat comes from.

Poquito Loco wrote:
Fresh Sausage Enjoy!!

https://www.youtube-nocookie.com/emb...art=82&end=321

Now I know why I like McD's sausage biscuit so much!

Something there is not kosher! 😄
--
Sent from my iPhone 6+

On 1/21/15 4:22 PM, Califbill wrote:
Poquito Loco wrote:
Fresh Sausage Enjoy!!

https://www.youtube-nocookie.com/emb...art=82&end=321

Now I know why I like McD's sausage biscuit so much!

People do not want to know where the meat comes from.

There's surely why the vid was so funny.

--
Proud to be a Liberal.

On 1/22/15 1:26 AM, wrote:
On 21 Jan 2015 21:26:00 GMT, Keyser Söze wrote:

Poquito Loco wrote:
Fresh Sausage Enjoy!!

https://www.youtube-nocookie.com/emb...art=82&end=321

Now I know why I like McD's sausage biscuit so much!

Something there is not kosher! ?

I guess they should have used a baby goat and had a rabbi standing by.
;-)

?

--
Proud to be a Liberal.

Tim Tim is offline

John, that was hilarious. Thanks!

For dog lovers John H[_2_] General 1 September 11th 13 10:52 PM
For dog lovers and automation lovers... X ` Man[_3_] General 0 July 24th 12 12:36 AM
Dog lovers only , please. Don White General 0 February 7th 10 03:25 PM
Maryland Sausage Lu Powell[_8_] General 4 August 17th 09 03:54 PM
For the gun lovers Eisboch General 3 July 31st 08 02:58 AM