Default Torturing SOB's

The weak-minded. Actually justifying torture.
Chris Matthews can't even to make up his mind on whether to call it
torture. What a weasel.
They come up with all kinds of "scenarios" justifying it.
All easily knocked down.
If you torture the guilty, you'll end up torturing the innocent.
You don't throw out due process. It's the basis of what makes America
special, and special we are. Torture is as anti-American as it gets.
I can't believe they're actually debating it.
Morons. That's who we have representing us.
Of course some here would allow the government to torture.
And they are morons too.

On Tue, 9 Dec 2014 18:54:21 -0600, Boating All Out
wrote:

The weak-minded. Actually justifying torture.
Chris Matthews can't even to make up his mind on whether to call it
torture. What a weasel.
They come up with all kinds of "scenarios" justifying it.
All easily knocked down.
If you torture the guilty, you'll end up torturing the innocent.
You don't throw out due process. It's the basis of what makes America
special, and special we are. Torture is as anti-American as it gets.
I can't believe they're actually debating it.
Morons. That's who we have representing us.
Of course some here would allow the government to torture.
And they are morons too.

And the biggest morons of all are those who judge when not in a
position to do so.
--

"The modern definition of 'ingrained racist' is someone who's winning an argument
with a couple liberals."

(Thanks, Luddite!)
KC KC is offline

wrote:

The weak-minded. Actually justifying torture.
Chris Matthews can't even to make up his mind on whether to call it
torture. What a weasel.
They come up with all kinds of "scenarios" justifying it.
All easily knocked down.
If you torture the guilty, you'll end up torturing the innocent.
You don't throw out due process. It's the basis of what makes America
special, and special we are. Torture is as anti-American as it gets.
I can't believe they're actually debating it.
Morons. That's who we have representing us.
Of course some here would allow the government to torture.
And they are morons too.

And the biggest morons of all are those who judge when not in a
position to do so.

This is all a ruse to sweep the testimony by Gruber today under the
rug... This is disgusting, leaving the country on a limb to save a few
admin hacks....

wrote:

[...]

There's no doubt about it: you are psychotic.

--
I feel no need to explain my politics to stupid right-wingers.
After all, I am *not* the Jackass Whisperer.
Banned

On Tuesday, December 9, 2014 8:01:11 PM UTC-5, John H. wrote:

And the biggest morons of all are those who judge when not in a
position to do so.

Like you, herring.

wrote:

The weak-minded. Actually justifying torture.
Chris Matthews can't even to make up his mind on whether to call it
torture. What a weasel.
They come up with all kinds of "scenarios" justifying it.
All easily knocked down.
If you torture the guilty, you'll end up torturing the innocent.
You don't throw out due process. It's the basis of what makes America
special, and special we are. Torture is as anti-American as it gets.
I can't believe they're actually debating it.
Morons. That's who we have representing us.
Of course some here would allow the government to torture.
And they are morons too.

The problem is defining torture.
Is the DEA using torture when they threaten to throw someone's mom
into a super max for 20 years if they don't rat out the dealer?
Is the prison system itself torture?
You are certainly threatening someone with a very good likelihood of
physical harm.
The things we are arguing about these days, calling torture, do not
actually involve any real physical harm.
If we want that sort of thing, we out source it to one of our allies
who have no problem with medieval methods.

I am against torture in all forms but I think we need to know what it
is first

A bit existential there, hey, fella?

Dick Cheney should have been indicted and tried for war crimes and, if
convicted, sentenced and then pardoned.

I'm not sure George W. Bush knew or understood that torture was being
done in his name. This is a man, after all, who snickered about the
execution of a woman in his state when he was governor. But his father,
George H.W. Bush, would have known and understood and probably did,
considering his CIA connections.

--
Dick Cheney wants to ban all reports of torture, worldwide.
KC KC is offline

On 12/10/2014 2:10 AM, wrote:
On Wed, 10 Dec 2014 00:38:30 -0600, Boating All Out
wrote:

Lawbreakers are morons to me. Especially torturers.
There is no confusion about the definition of torture.
Where the hell did you get that idea?
http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/2340
You should just accept it that the U.S Government engaged in torture

(2) “severe mental pain or suffering†means the prolonged mental harm
caused by or resulting from—
(A) the intentional infliction or threatened infliction of severe
physical pain or suffering;

(C) the threat of imminent death;

Virtually every plea bargain or coerced testimony in criminal cases
could qualify if you use this broad definition.

How about the over 200 entities and private citizens who have been
attacked by the IRS? That torture?

KC
" Yeah, cause Benghazi and the IRS scandal are "waaaaaay" in the past but
what happened in a previous admin is very relevant right not...
Specially since Gruber testified yesterday. This is sour grapes, the
dems burning down the house cause they got evicted.... Same as what
happened to me and my family... "

Say what?
You got evicted so you burned down your house?
Talk about criminally insane......

On 12/10/14 8:53 AM, KC wrote:

Yeah, cause Benghazi and the IRS scandal are "waaaaaay" in the past but
what happened in a previous admin is very relevant right not...
Specially since Gruber testified yesterday. This is sour grapes, the
dems burning down the house cause they got evicted.... Same as what
happened to me and my family...

The half dozen or more GOP investigations of Benghazi were such a
success for the GOP witch hunters that when Issa was term limited out of
the chair of the main House investigatory committee, his next
appointment was to chair a committee that is the equivalent of being
sent to Siberia. Sorry, PsychoScotty, there's no more to Benghazi than
there is to intelligence, comprehension and understanding between your ears.