KC KC is offline

Default Torturing SOB's

On 12/9/2014 8:01 PM, Toad Gig wrote:
On Tue, 9 Dec 2014 18:54:21 -0600, Boating All Out
wrote:

The weak-minded. Actually justifying torture.
Chris Matthews can't even to make up his mind on whether to call it
torture. What a weasel.
They come up with all kinds of "scenarios" justifying it.
All easily knocked down.
If you torture the guilty, you'll end up torturing the innocent.
You don't throw out due process. It's the basis of what makes America
special, and special we are. Torture is as anti-American as it gets.
I can't believe they're actually debating it.
Morons. That's who we have representing us.
Of course some here would allow the government to torture.
And they are morons too.

And the biggest morons of all are those who judge when not in a
position to do so.

This is all a ruse to sweep the testimony by Gruber today under the
rug... This is disgusting, leaving the country on a limb to save a few
admin hacks....