Default Torturing SOB's

On Wed, 10 Dec 2014 08:20:18 -0600, Boating All Out
wrote:

In article ,
says...

Of course the report puts members of the committee (including it's
chairperson Feinstein) in a favorable light and as being victims.
*They* wrote the report.

They don't want any culpability tied to them. Bad for their legacy.
Bad for the 2016 elections.

That won't fly. The R's issued a report, and so did the CIA.
History will judge Congress's culpability.
What's known 100% is that the CIA ran the torture chambers.

You say you want to know what your government is doing. I just told you.

Personally, if it saved lives I don't care if they had
driven toothpicks under the fingernails of some of the scum held at GTMO.

Yeah, and you'd select which ones get tortured.
Judge, jury and torturer all rolled into one.
You would be better served keeping your mouth shut about your desire to
torture people, and seek psychological counseling.

"And the biggest morons of all are those who
judge when not in a position to do so."
--

"The modern definition of 'ingrained racist' is someone who's winning an argument
with a couple liberals."

(Thanks, Luddite!)

On 12/10/14 9:46 AM, Toad Gig wrote:

"And the biggest morons of all are those who
judge when not in a position to do so."

Says the self-appointed "Mr. Judge" of rec.boats...

--
I feel no need to explain my politics to stupid right-wingers.
After all, I am *not* the Jackass Whisperer.

On Wed, 10 Dec 2014 09:55:47 -0500, Keyser Söze
wrote:

On 12/10/14 9:46 AM, Toad Gig wrote:

"And the biggest morons of all are those who
judge when not in a position to do so."

Says the self-appointed "Mr. Judge" of rec.boats...

Uh, no, Toad. I was 'appointed' Sheriff, if you'll recall. It was you
and your buddies adjudging cops and Zimmerman guilty of murder and
others guilty of 'ingrained racism'.

Does that jog your little mind a bit?

What a f'ing joke, Toad!

wrote:

On 12/10/14 9:46 AM, Toad Gig wrote:

"And the biggest morons of all are those who
judge when not in a position to do so."

Says the self-appointed "Mr. Judge" of rec.boats...

Uh, no, Toad. I was 'appointed' Sheriff, if you'll recall. It was you
and your buddies adjudging cops and Zimmerman guilty of murder and
others guilty of 'ingrained racism'.

Does that jog your little mind a bit?

What a f'ing joke, Toad!
--

"The modern definition of 'ingrained racist' is someone who's winning an argument
with a couple liberals."

(Thanks, Luddite!)

You appointed yourself sheriff, judge and executioner.
Someone here was just mocking your appointments.
KC KC is offline

wrote:

[...]

Americans have a short memory.
This was a year or so after 911 and if you released the report then,
people would be saying "is that all that they are doing to catch these
****ers"?

This whole thing is just incredible... Throwing the CIA under the bus
for purely political reasons. It's almost like this POTUS is ****ed
cause he got slammed in the election and he's taking it like a child who
has never been told no before.

wrote:

[...]

That's the problem with people like BOA. He selectively ignores some
things if it doesn't serve his argument.

There is plenty of debate going on about the release of this report and
it's not limited to the right-leaning media outlets. Even MSNBC has
raised some questions regarding the motivations of Feinstien and her
committee. The committee never bothered interviewing any of the people
who were actually involved in the interrogation program as research for
the report. It started as a conclusion which then had to be justified
with selectively chosen accusations and facts. You are correct. Many
of the same people were chastising the CIA for not doing enough shortly
after 9/11.

Finger pointing and evading responsibility. That's all.

On 12/10/2014 1:14 PM, Boating All Out wrote:
In article ,
says...

That's the problem with people like BOA. He selectively ignores some
things if it doesn't serve his argument.

The trouble with "people like Luddite" is they can't help dragging
partisan politics into a subject titled "Torturing SOB's."

There is plenty of debate going on about the release of this report and
it's not limited to the right-leaning media outlets. Even MSNBC has
raised some questions regarding the motivations of Feinstien and her
committee. The committee never bothered interviewing any of the people
who were actually involved in the interrogation program as research for
the report. It started as a conclusion which then had to be justified
with selectively chosen accusations and facts. You are correct. Many
of the same people were chastising the CIA for not doing enough shortly
after 9/11.

Finger pointing and evading responsibility. That's all.

You just evade the point of my post, which is that U.S. Government
engaged in widespread torture.
Maybe you don't believe it happened. Or maybe you think it's okay.
But you want to get into political ****-slinging.
I don't. Sorry about that.
You can argue politics with Scotty. Go right ahead.

Nice try BOA but this subject is about as political as any subject can be.

You are the one who started the thread, crying big crocodile tears about
"your country" and "torture".

Suck it up.

On Wed, 10 Dec 2014 12:14:50 -0600, Boating All Out
wrote:

In article ,
says...

That's the problem with people like BOA. He selectively ignores some
things if it doesn't serve his argument.

The trouble with "people like Luddite" is they can't help dragging
partisan politics into a subject titled "Torturing SOB's."

Luddite made it a political ploy? What horse**** are you full of. I'm
thinking Clydesdale.

There is plenty of debate going on about the release of this report and
it's not limited to the right-leaning media outlets. Even MSNBC has
raised some questions regarding the motivations of Feinstien and her
committee. The committee never bothered interviewing any of the people
who were actually involved in the interrogation program as research for
the report. It started as a conclusion which then had to be justified
with selectively chosen accusations and facts. You are correct. Many
of the same people were chastising the CIA for not doing enough shortly
after 9/11.

Finger pointing and evading responsibility. That's all.

You just evade the point of my post, which is that U.S. Government
engaged in widespread torture.

....according to Diane.

You don't want to sling any more of the political **** you've been
slinging?

I don't. Sorry about that.
You can argue politics with Scotty. Go right ahead.

Tell us about ISIS.
--

"The modern definition of 'ingrained racist' is someone who's winning an argument
with a couple liberals."

(Thanks, Luddite!)

On 12/10/14 1:14 PM, Boating All Out wrote:
In article ,
says...

[...]

We used to be able to claim the high moral ground because even in
warfare, we supposedly did not engage in war-making on civilians to the
extent our "enemies" did. World War II put that claim to death, of
course, with our massive bombings of mostly civilian parts of cities in
Germany and Japan, and the horrors we perpetrated on Vietnamese civilians.