Default Well, well, well...Bill Cosby...

....a "fav" of the right-wing trash here turns out to be trash himself:

The woman Bill Cosby raped...

Earlier this week, when Bill Cosby’s publicists put out a call for fans
to “meme” the comedian, the Internet responded by highlighting what the
Internet has been talking about recently: allegations that Cosby drugged
and raped more than a dozen women over several years, which he has
consistently denied. Despite the charges being out in the open for at
least a decade, the claims went viral recently after comedian Hannibal
Buress called Cosby a rapist during a stand-up set last month. Now, one
of the women who accused Cosby of raping her is wondering what took so long.

Writing for the Washington Post, actress Barbara Bowman asks why it took
one man’s jokes to draw widespread attention to Cosby’s abuse, despite
the fact that she and other women have publicly discussed their assaults
for at least 10 years. Bowman lists the various interviews she has given
since she first agreed to testify in a lawsuit against Cosby in 2004,
then raises a plain question:

Why wasn’t I believed? Why didn’t I get the same reaction of shock
and revulsion when I originally reported it? Why was I, a victim of
sexual assault, further wronged by victim blaming when I came forward?
The women victimized by Bill Cosby have been talking about his crimes
for more than a decade. Why didn’t our stories go viral?

Bowman also points out that Cosby’s ability to deflect rape allegations
for so long — and to commit the alleged assaults — depended heavily not
only on the public’s inattention, but on the “network of willfully blind
wallflowers” that condoned his abuse:

[When] I was a teenager, his assistants transported me to hotels
and events to meet him. When I blacked out at Cosby’s home, there were
several staffers with us. My agent, who introduced me to Cosby, had me
take a pregnancy test when I returned from my last trip with him. Talent
agents, hotel staff, personal assistants and others who knowingly made
arrangements for Cosby’s criminal acts or overlooked them should be held
equally accountable.

Because of the statute of limitations on rape cases, Bowman says Cosby
will likely never suffer legal consequences for raping her. And while
she and other survivors are working to change the legal system so it
will no longer “silence [victims] a second time,” it is also up to the
public to ensure that men such as Cosby do not walk away without any
consequences. We do not have to continue to turn a blind eye.

http://tinyurl.com/ky597xg

--
Just because you are opposed to abortion doesn’t make you pro-life. Your
morality is deeply lacking if all you want is a child born but not a

On Fri, 14 Nov 2014 11:09:21 -0500, F*O*A*D wrote:

...a "fav" of the right-wing trash here turns out to be trash himself:

The woman Bill Cosby raped...

More racist ****, eh Krause?

I think the Chicago murders are worse. But they're not important.

On 11/14/2014 11:09 AM, F*O*A*D wrote:
[...]

I take it you think he's guilty?
KC KC is offline

On 11/14/2014 2:32 PM, Harrold wrote:
[...]

Yes, Cos is a black conservative... the left hates him more than they
hate themselves

On Fri, 14 Nov 2014 14:32:11 -0500, Harrold wrote:

On 11/14/2014 11:09 AM, F*O*A*D wrote:
...a "fav" of the right-wing trash here turns out to be trash himself:

The woman Bill Cosby raped...

Because of the statute of limitations on rape cases, Bowman says Cosby
will likely never suffer legal consequences for raping her. And while
she and other survivors are working to change the legal system so it
will no longer silence [victims] a second time, it is also up to the
public to ensure that men such as Cosby do not walk away without any
consequences. We do not have to continue to turn a blind eye.

http://tinyurl.com/ky597xg

I take it you think he's guilty?

Hey! White gal accuses black guy of rape. Black guy must be guilty.
Krause says so.

Banned

A sad sack of ****, krause is...having nothing else to do every day but post clip n paste **** on here. Some " employed" man.

On Fri, 14 Nov 2014 11:09:21 -0500, F*O*A*D wrote:

...a "fav" of the right-wing trash here turns out to be trash himself:

The woman Bill Cosby raped...

===

If true, and I don't think we know that, it is disappointing and
tragic.

On 11/14/14 8:01 PM, Wayne.B wrote:
On Fri, 14 Nov 2014 11:09:21 -0500, F*O*A*D wrote:

...a "fav" of the right-wing trash here turns out to be trash himself:

The woman Bill Cosby raped...

===

If true, and I don't think we know that, it is disappointing and
tragic.

Reads like just another overly moralistic right-winger...

On Fri, 14 Nov 2014 20:39:19 -0500, F*O*A*D wrote:

On 11/14/14 8:01 PM, Wayne.B wrote:
On Fri, 14 Nov 2014 11:09:21 -0500, F*O*A*D wrote:

...a "fav" of the right-wing trash here turns out to be trash himself:

The woman Bill Cosby raped...

===

If true, and I don't think we know that, it is disappointing and
tragic.

Reads like just another overly moralistic right-winger...

===

And you read just like the asshat that you are.
Banned

On Friday, November 14, 2014 9:02:33 PM UTC-5, Wayne. B wrote:

And you read just like the asshat that you are.

PAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

gag me with a bill Urin Asshole General 1 April 4th 13 07:39 PM
Yo Bill.... Tim General 0 September 20th 10 01:52 AM
Looks like Bill 'still has it'. Don White General 2 May 29th 09 07:40 PM
GI Bill Vic Smith General 67 February 14th 08 06:27 PM
S-786 NWS bill krj Cruising 31 August 8th 05 10:48 PM