Default Well, well, well...Bill Cosby...

From Bill,

'They're standing on the corner and they can't speak English. I can't
even talk the way these people talk...

Why you ain't

Where you is

What he drive

Where he stay

Where he work

Who you be...

And I blamed the kid until I heard the mother talk. ; /SPAN

And then I heard the father talk.

Everybody knows it's important to speak English except these
knuckleheads. You can't be a doctor with that kind of crap coming out of
your mouth.

In fact, you will never get any kind of job making a decent living.
People marched and were hit in the face with rocks to get an education,
and now we've got these knuckleheads walking around.

The lower economic people are not holding up their end in this deal.

These people are not parenting. They are buying things for kids. $500
sneakers for what??

And they won't spend $200 for Hooked on Phonics.

I am talking about these people who cry when their son is standing there
in an orange suit.

Where were you when he was 2??

Where were you when he was 12??

Where were you when he was 18 and how come you didn't know that he had a
pistol??

And where is the father?? Or, who is his father?

People putting their clothes on backward, isn't that a sign of something
gone wrong?

People with their hats on backward, pants down around the crack, isn't
that a sign of something?

Or, are you waiting for Jesus to pull his pants up?

Isn't it a sign of something when she has her dress all the way up and
got all type of needles [piercing] going through her body?

What part of Africa did this come from??

We are not Africans. Those people are not Africans. They don't know a
thing about Africa .
With names like Shaniqua, Taliqua and Mohammed and all of that crap, and
all of them are in jail.

Brown or black versus the Board of Education is no longer the white
person's problem.

We have got to take the neighborhood back.

People used to be ashamed. Today, a woman has eight children with eight
different 'husbands' -- or men or whatever you call them now.

We have millionaire football players who cannot read.

We have million-dollar basketball players who can't write two paragraphs.

We, as black folks have to do a better job. Someone working at Wal- Mart
with seven kids... you are hurting us.

We have to start holding each other to a higher standard.

We cannot blame the white people any longer.

- Dr. William Henry 'Bill' Cosby, Jr., Ed.D.

On 11/16/14 10:06 AM, amdx wrote:
On 11/14/2014 10:09 AM, F*O*A*D wrote:
...a "fav" of the right-wing trash here turns out to be trash himself:

Let's assume that all the allegations are true.

What part of Bill's view on the problems in Black culture do you think
he is wrong about?

I have a feeling you will probably agree with his ideas.

If the allegations are true, Cosby is just another moralizing
conservative criticizing people for not behaving according to standards
he doesn't himself meet.

--
Just because you are opposed to abortion doesn’t make you pro-life. Your
morality is deeply lacking if all you want is a child born but not a

On Sun, 16 Nov 2014 10:39:47 -0500, F*O*A*D wrote:

If the allegations are true, Cosby is just another moralizing
conservative criticizing people for not behaving according to standards
he doesn't himself meet.

===

If the allegations are true it is disappointing and tragic. However
that does not negate the fact that he is a smart, educated guy who is
not afraid to speak the truth. Does that make him a moralizing
conservative? I don't think so. "It's not about color, it's about
behavior." Do you have a problem with that?

On 11/16/14 10:06 AM, amdx wrote:
On 11/14/2014 10:09 AM, F*O*A*D wrote:
...a "fav" of the right-wing trash here turns out to be trash himself:

Let's assume that all the allegations are true.

What part of Bill's view on the problems in Black culture do you think
he is wrong about?

I have a feeling you will probably agree with his ideas.

If the allegations are true, Cosby is just another moralizing
conservative criticizing people for not behaving according to standards
he doesn't himself meet.

Where has Cosby criticized Blacks for their sexual activity...other
than making babies and not being a father or mother.

You've shown a tremendous proclivity for telling lies, yet you
constantly moralize.

Again, you're a joke.

On 11/16/2014 9:39 AM, F*O*A*D wrote:
On 11/16/14 10:06 AM, amdx wrote:
On 11/14/2014 10:09 AM, F*O*A*D wrote:
...a "fav" of the right-wing trash here turns out to be trash himself:

Let's assume that all the allegations are true.

What part of Bill's view on the problems in Black culture do you think
he is wrong about?

Do you agree with his ideas about the problems black culture?

Do you agree that there are some problems with black culture?

On 11/16/14 10:06 AM, amdx wrote:
On 11/14/2014 10:09 AM, F*O*A*D wrote:
...a "fav" of the right-wing trash here turns out to be trash himself:

Let's assume that all the allegations are true.

What part of Bill's view on the problems in Black culture do you think
he is wrong about?

Do you agree with his ideas about the problems black culture?

Do you agree that there are some problems with black culture?

Example:

"In African American communities, the impact of gun violence has
been particularly devastating. Though African Americans make
up just 13 percent of the U.S. population, they account for 55
percent of all gun murder victims. Conversely, in predominately
white communities, the vast majority of firearm deaths result from
suicide."

From "Kelly Report 2014 - Gun Violence in America"
(Congresswoman Robin L. Kelly - a Democrat)

http://robinkelly.house.gov/sites/robinkelly.house.gov/files/wysiwyg_uploaded/KellyReport_1.pdf

That paragraph is preceded by:

" In fact, gun murder rates in some of America’s deadliest cities
rival some of the world’s most notoriously dangerous
nations. If New Orleans were a country, it would be the second
deadliest nation in the world, with a gun murder rate of 62.1 per
100,000 citizens. Detroit’s murder rate mirrors El Salvador. Chicago
is a carbon copy of Guyana. Washington, D.C., our nation’s
capital, has a higher gun homicide rate than Brazil—a nation that
has long experienced high crime rates stemming from narcotics
trafficking and other violent gang activity. American children are
at significantly greater risk of being killed by a firearm than their
counterparts in other nations. They are four times more likely to
be killed by a gun than Canadian children, seven times more likely
than Israeli children and an astonishing 65 times more likely than
British children."

I wonder if all these shooters would register their guns when asked.

F*O*A*D wrote:
On 11/16/14 10:06 AM, amdx wrote:
On 11/14/2014 10:09 AM, F*O*A*D wrote:
...a "fav" of the right-wing trash here turns out to be trash himself:

Let's assume that all the allegations are true.

What part of Bill's view on the problems in Black culture do you think
he is wrong about?

I have a feeling you will probably agree with his ideas.

If the allegations are true, Cosby is just another moralizing
conservative criticizing people for not behaving according to standards
he doesn't himself meet.

Nope. He has a better education than you, so he is better than you.
According to the rules of Krause.

On 11/16/14 10:06 AM, amdx wrote:
On 11/14/2014 10:09 AM, F*O*A*D wrote:
...a "fav" of the right-wing trash here turns out to be trash himself:

Let's assume that all the allegations are true.

What part of Bill's view on the problems in Black culture do you think
he is wrong about?

I have a feeling you will probably agree with his ideas.

If the allegations are true, Cosby is just another moralizing
conservative criticizing people for not behaving according to standards
he doesn't himself meet.

If you judged everyone by the worst thing they were accused of doing
as a college student, we would not have many leaders.
I am still not sure why you are suddenly dumping on Cosby. Is the fact
that he wants black kids to pull up their pants, turn their hat around
straight and get a job such a horrible idea? (Actually a Maureen Dodd
line)

Since Bill is saying things that conservatives think are good ideas,
Foad has schadenfreude over Bill's problems.
I suspect he must think a 73% out of wedlock birthrate is a positive,
or not speaking proper English is good, or dropping out of school is
good for the individual. The proper values are not stressed as important
and Foad seems to agree that they should not be talked about by a
successful black to his audience.
btw, who made a special stop just to kill his son?

Mikek

Are you really here to promote the hip hop gang and drug culture?
(kill'n cops and slapp'n they bitches)

---

gag me with a bill Urin Asshole General 1 April 4th 13 07:39 PM
Yo Bill.... Tim General 0 September 20th 10 01:52 AM
Looks like Bill 'still has it'. Don White General 2 May 29th 09 07:40 PM
GI Bill Vic Smith General 67 February 14th 08 06:27 PM
S-786 NWS bill krj Cruising 31 August 8th 05 10:48 PM