Default my doc wants me to get an mri...

On Fri, 7 Nov 2014 10:06:18 -0800 (PST), Tim
wrote:

An mri for a bruised wrist? I had a 'green stick' fracture on my right wrist when I was about 11 years old. That involved an c-ray and set. When I was 38 I crushed the same wrist with 6 breaks. That required no surgery, a few X-rays and set.

I've never heard of an mri for a bruised wrist at all...

I agree. I've had broken bones in foot, hand and arm. Never an MRI.
Sounds like an 'embellishment' to me. But then, the whole episode
sounds like an embellishment to what was probably something like this:

I saw a guy and a woman having an argument. I drove off. While driving
I thought up a good story for rec.boats.

Amen.

wrote:

An mri for a bruised wrist? I had a 'green stick' fracture on my right
wrist when I was about 11 years old. That involved an c-ray and set.
When I was 38 I crushed the same wrist with 6 breaks. That required no
surgery, a few X-rays and set.

I've never heard of an mri for a bruised wrist at all...

I agree. I've had broken bones in foot, hand and arm. Never an MRI.
Sounds like an 'embellishment' to me. But then, the whole episode
sounds like an embellishment to what was probably something like this:

I saw a guy and a woman having an argument. I drove off. While driving
I thought up a good story for rec.boats.

Amen.

Some wrist breaks are harsh to see on an X-ray.
KC KC is offline

wrote:

An mri for a bruised wrist? I had a 'green stick' fracture on my right wrist when I was about 11 years old. That involved an c-ray and set. When I was 38 I crushed the same wrist with 6 breaks. That required no surgery, a few X-rays and set.

I've never heard of an mri for a bruised wrist at all...

I agree. I've had broken bones in foot, hand and arm. Never an MRI.
Sounds like an 'embellishment' to me. But then, the whole episode
sounds like an embellishment to what was probably something like this:

I saw a guy and a woman having an argument. I drove off. While driving
I thought up a good story for rec.boats.

Amen.

Naw, he just fell down the stairs... or someone caught up with him...

On 11/7/14 1:06 PM, Tim wrote:
An mri for a bruised wrist? I had a 'green stick' fracture on my right wrist when I was about 11 years old. That involved an c-ray and set. When I was 38 I crushed the same wrist with 6 breaks. That required no surgery, a few X-rays and set.

I've never heard of an mri for a bruised wrist at all...

I have two broken bones and bruises. One is called an "intra-articular
fracture" or something like that. Dunno what the other's name is,

I have no idea what the MRI might be about. I'll find out the end of
next week. Maybe the doc and his practice own an MRI machine. Never had
an MRI done.

--
“There’s more idleness and abuse of government favors among the
economically privileged than among the ranks of the disadvantaged.” -

On Fri, 07 Nov 2014 14:00:46 -0500, F*O*A*D wrote:

On 11/7/14 1:06 PM, Tim wrote:
An mri for a bruised wrist? I had a 'green stick' fracture on my right wrist when I was about 11 years old. That involved an c-ray and set. When I was 38 I crushed the same wrist with 6 breaks. That required no surgery, a few X-rays and set.

I've never heard of an mri for a bruised wrist at all...

I have two broken bones and bruises. One is called an "intra-articular
fracture" or something like that. Dunno what the other's name is,

I have no idea what the MRI might be about. I'll find out the end of
next week. Maybe the doc and his practice own an MRI machine. Never had
an MRI done.

It's a hellacious process. Please keep it to yourself, as you should
have done this 'story'.

When it comes to credibility, Krause, you don't seem to have an
excess.

On 11/7/14 1:06 PM, Tim wrote:
An mri for a bruised wrist? I had a 'green stick' fracture on my right wrist when I was about 11 years old. That involved an c-ray and set. When I was 38 I crushed the same wrist with 6 breaks. That required no surgery, a few X-rays and set.

I've never heard of an mri for a bruised wrist at all...

I have two broken bones and bruises. One is called an "intra-articular
fracture" or something like that. Dunno what the other's name is,

I have no idea what the MRI might be about. I'll find out the end of
next week. Maybe the doc and his practice own an MRI machine. Never had
an MRI done.

It's a hellacious process. Please keep it to yourself, as you should
have done this 'story'.

When it comes to credibility, Krause, you don't seem to have an
excess.

I'm only here to watch you conservatrash feed on each other and come to
the rescue of your little buddy, Psychoscotty.

On 11/7/2014 2:00 PM, F*O*A*D wrote:
On 11/7/14 1:06 PM, Tim wrote:
An mri for a bruised wrist? I had a 'green stick' fracture on my right
wrist when I was about 11 years old. That involved an c-ray and set.
When I was 38 I crushed the same wrist with 6 breaks. That required no
surgery, a few X-rays and set.

I've never heard of an mri for a bruised wrist at all...

I have two broken bones and bruises. One is called an "intra-articular
fracture" or something like that. Dunno what the other's name is,

I have no idea what the MRI might be about. I'll find out the end of
next week. Maybe the doc and his practice own an MRI machine. Never had
an MRI done.

Just so we know you are on the up and up, post the MRI pics. Trust but
verify, you know.
KC KC is offline

On 11/7/2014 3:54 PM, Harrold wrote:
On 11/7/2014 2:00 PM, F*O*A*D wrote:
On 11/7/14 1:06 PM, Tim wrote:
An mri for a bruised wrist? I had a 'green stick' fracture on my right
wrist when I was about 11 years old. That involved an c-ray and set.
When I was 38 I crushed the same wrist with 6 breaks. That required no
surgery, a few X-rays and set.

I've never heard of an mri for a bruised wrist at all...

I have two broken bones and bruises. One is called an "intra-articular
fracture" or something like that. Dunno what the other's name is,

I have no idea what the MRI might be about. I'll find out the end of
next week. Maybe the doc and his practice own an MRI machine. Never had
an MRI done.

Just so we know you are on the up and up, post the MRI pics. Trust but
verify, you know.

Watch him post a pic of an owl claw A White Owl claw ...