Default my doc wants me to get an mri...

,,,on my arm...or something like that. dunno why yet. this will
certainly be the outcome:

http://tinyurl.com/kt9296f
--
“There’s more idleness and abuse of government favors among the
economically privileged than among the ranks of the disadvantaged.” -
Banned

NO ONE GIVES A ****, FAT ASS

F*O*A*D wrote:

,,,on my arm...or something like that. dunno why yet. this will
certainly be the outcome:

http://tinyurl.com/kt9296f

I don't know why so many people have problems with MRIs. More claustrophobia
than I imagined out there, I guess.

I had one some years ago on my head. For sudden hearing loss, to rule out a
tumor. So they strap me in the machine and try to reassure me that I'll be
alright, no need to panic in there, etc. I just saw a good opportunity to
take a nap. They had to wake me up when it was over.

Needless to say, I didn't fidget.

--
Paul Hovnanian
6 out of 7 dwarfs are not happy.

On Wed, 05 Nov 2014 20:04:42 -0800, "Paul Hovnanian P.E."
wrote:

F*O*A*D wrote:

,,,on my arm...or something like that. dunno why yet. this will
certainly be the outcome:

http://tinyurl.com/kt9296f

I don't know why so many people have problems with MRIs. More claustrophobia
than I imagined out there, I guess.

I had one some years ago on my head. For sudden hearing loss, to rule out a
tumor. So they strap me in the machine and try to reassure me that I'll be
alright, no need to panic in there, etc. I just saw a good opportunity to
take a nap. They had to wake me up when it was over.

Needless to say, I didn't fidget.

Just had one this morning - cervical vertebrae. No straps, but the
noise, even with earplugs and being mostly deaf, was too atrocious for
a nap.

wrote:

F*O*A*D wrote:

,,,on my arm...or something like that. dunno why yet. this will
certainly be the outcome:

http://tinyurl.com/kt9296f

I don't know why so many people have problems with MRIs. More claustrophobia
than I imagined out there, I guess.

I had one some years ago on my head. For sudden hearing loss, to rule out a
tumor. So they strap me in the machine and try to reassure me that I'll be
alright, no need to panic in there, etc. I just saw a good opportunity to
take a nap. They had to wake me up when it was over.

Needless to say, I didn't fidget.

Just had one this morning - cervical vertebrae. No straps, but the
noise, even with earplugs and being mostly deaf, was too atrocious for
a nap.

I had one a few years ago for the same thing. Unfortunately, they placed a cage of sorts over my head to hold it completely still, then slid me into the machine. I seriously considered punching out for the first minute or so, but I didn't. Worst thing was that it lasted 25 minutes, and I coughed at the very end. They had to run the last 5 minute series over again. Longest 5 minutes ever.

wrote:
On Wed, 05 Nov 2014 18:20:53 -0500, F*O*A*D wrote:

,,,on my arm...or something like that. dunno why yet. this will
certainly be the outcome:

http://tinyurl.com/kt9296f

If it is like the MRIs I got for my wrist, you only stick your hand
in. The had me on the table with my arm out above my head and they
only ran it in until my arm was in the tunnel.

My MRI was an open MRI, so the wrist was easy.

wrote:

F*O*A*D wrote:

[...]

I swallowed once, she said it would be OK, but not to do it in the
last two - the six minute and the five minute ones.

On 11/5/2014 10:04 PM, Paul Hovnanian P.E. wrote:
F*O*A*D wrote:

,,,on my arm...or something like that. dunno why yet. this will
certainly be the outcome:

http://tinyurl.com/kt9296f

I don't know why so many people have problems with MRIs. More claustrophobia
than I imagined out there, I guess.

I had one some years ago on my head. For sudden hearing loss, to rule out a
tumor. So they strap me in the machine and try to reassure me that I'll be
alright, no need to panic in there, etc. I just saw a good opportunity to
take a nap. They had to wake me up when it was over.

Needless to say, I didn't fidget.

I've had a couple MRI's for herniated discs. I was already on pain
pills, I then had a shot of coffee Kahlua before entering. I was very
comfortable for the 40 minute procedures.
The tech said I had a very good set of pictures. I have them now.
There are some I can't make much out of, others I see the problem.
I think I may have mentioned this somewhere. I had two MRI's discs at
a surgeon, I recently picked them up, one was labeled 6-11 the other
9-12, as I was looking them over I noted they were both the same date
in the data. They labeled it right but copied the wrong info to the
disc. The surgeon never told me, I doubt he noticed.
I went to the MRI office and ask for the proper copy, they said their
IT guy had recently died and took the password with him. Today was three
weeks and they still haven't been able to access their archives.
I might try for a discounted MRI. $200 and I'll skip the copy!
I suggested they get a teenager to crack the password, they said hipa
laws are limiting what they can do. :-)

Mikek

wrote:
On Thu, 06 Nov 2014 19:58:50 -0600, amdx wrote:

I went to the MRI office and ask for the proper copy, they said their
IT guy had recently died and took the password with him. Today was three
weeks and they still haven't been able to access their archives.
I might try for a discounted MRI. $200 and I'll skip the copy!
I suggested they get a teenager to crack the password, they said hipa
laws are limiting what they can do. :-)

I have a disk that will crack the password of any Windoze product,
including the Windoze Admin PW itself.

I used it to get into a machine for my wife after a guy quit and then
tried to blackmail them to get into his machine. It is a Linux
product.

Those ow crackers have been out for decades along with utils that spit out
the ms product codes, BFD

--
Posted from my iPhone 6+.
Tim Tim is offline

An mri for a bruised wrist? I had a 'green stick' fracture on my right wrist when I was about 11 years old. That involved an c-ray and set. When I was 38 I crushed the same wrist with 6 breaks. That required no surgery, a few X-rays and set.

I've never heard of an mri for a bruised wrist at all...