Default Ahh, 'Merica...

On Sun, 26 Oct 2014 14:46:09 -0400, Harrold wrote:

It's not too hard to outsmart a turd like
Krause.

===

That's an insult to perfecly honest turds everywhere.

On 10/26/14 3:05 PM, KC wrote:
On 10/26/2014 2:05 PM, Califbill wrote:
F*O*A*D wrote:
On 10/26/14 1:07 PM, Califbill wrote:
F*O*A*D wrote:
On 10/26/14 11:52 AM, Harrold wrote:
On 10/26/2014 8:51 AM, F*O*A*D wrote:
On 10/25/14 10:14 PM, Harrold wrote:
On 10/25/2014 8:53 PM, F*O*A*D wrote:
On 10/25/14 7:27 PM, Califbill wrote:
Harrold wrote:
On 10/25/2014 6:34 PM, F*O*A*D wrote:
Sadly, no one has taken me up my offer to leave rec.boats
forever
for
the bribe I specified.

--
This Halloween, I’m dressing up as a Republican to answer the
doorbell.

I made you an offer. And you don't have to stay away from here
forever. Just ten years.

Would just be another non truth.

Naw. It would be a great excuse to leave this right-wing dump.
I didn't
see FlaJim's offer, but if it matches my proposal, I accept. As
soon as
the actual, new Vortex Viper PST 4x16x50 scope arrives, I
am...gone.

Here it is...

http://tinyurl.com/c8f7h44
MOA reticle

Of course, I don't believe for a moment FlaJim will make good
on his
offer.

Why not?

You're out of the bozo bin for a day or two. I accepted your
offer...ball is in your court. I don't believe for a moment
you'll make
good on your offer...go ahead, prove me wrong on this. Soon as
the item
arrives, I'll announce that and then...bye, bye.

http://tinyurl.com/c8f7h44
with MOA reticle

First let me say it's an honor to be granted a leave of absence from
your bozo bin.

In order for your wish to be granted, you must fulfill the
requirements
set forth in my offer. If you have trouble understanding the
terms, feel
free to enlist the aid of anyone who is fluent in the basic English
language to explain the terms to you.

I will be delighted to leave this pigsty known as rec.boats as soon
as I
receive your bribe. Otherwise, as always, go **** up a rope.

Well, was not a pigsty until you wallowed here. What is Harrold to
receive
if you return? 100 times the value of the scope? 10 times the
value of
the scope? You imaginary trawler? The one with the Corinthian
leather.

Your buddy FlaJim and several others have been urging me to leave this
pigsty for some time. Therefore, my absence should be reward enough, and
I'll be glad to accommodate you right-wingers and leave you to your
stupidities. Soon as I receive my bribe.

Meanwhile, Bilious, why don't you fall off another roof and see if you
can knock some sense into that empty skull of yours.

You leaving for a scope is a contract. So what is the penalty for
breaking
a contract? Seems as if you have a head full of lead, or some other
dense
material.

What's this? Did Karen cut him off? Can't believe the big successful
businessman is begging for a new toy...

Haha...it's a quid pro quo, Lil' Dummy. Has nothing to do with business.
Say, how's that hole digging business you started? Got a hole big enough
to bury yourself in?

--
A vote for any Republican is a vote AGAINST:

Social Security, Medicare, Minimum Wage, Fair Pay, Food Stamps, Clean
Air and Water, Modest Gun Regulations, Public Schools, Rebuilding
Infrastructure and Good Jobs, Women's Rights, Veterans’ Rights, LGBT
Rights, and, of course, Your Right to Vote.

On 10/26/2014 3:23 PM, F*O*A*D wrote:
quid pro quo

Something tangible in exchange for something intangible.

The dumbing down of 'Merica... F*O*A*D General 8 March 26th 14 07:19 AM
Ahhh, 'Merica... F*O*A*D General 43 March 16th 14 02:25 AM
Merica jps General 7 February 28th 13 03:31 PM
Why Merica is going broke with Obama Canuck57[_9_] General 49 August 15th 11 08:41 PM