Default Did you hear about the knife/gun fight?

On 9/28/2014 4:04 PM, F*O*A*D wrote:

Too many of today's conservative politicians are racists

Too many, yes 1% is too many.
I'm sure your mindset won't allow you to see all the liberal racists.
Your belief that conservatives are more racist than liberals is wrong.
Your hatred of conservatives is just another side of racism, you hate
a whole group because of on thing.
Mikek

---

On 9/28/14 5:29 PM, Wayne.B wrote:
On Sun, 28 Sep 2014 16:08:46 -0400, F*O*A*D wrote:

And I'll bet some of your best friends are blacks and Jews.

===

Quite a few of the Jewish faith as it turns out, and although I've
never had a black friend, I've beeen friendly with a number of black
colleagues, some of whom I hired.

snerk

Gosh, you hired black people. Condescending asshole.

On 9/28/14 5:35 PM, wrote:
On Sun, 28 Sep 2014 12:43:39 -0400, F*O*A*D wrote:

On 9/28/14 12:08 PM,
wrote:
On Sun, 28 Sep 2014 11:06:06 -0400, F*O*A*D wrote:

Are your public
school teachers still among the lowest paid in the nation?

It is certainly not because we are choking off the money we send to
the school boards. We spend over $12,000 per pupil each year (K-12).
If they choose to spend 60% of that money OUTSIDE the classroom, I
blame it on those overeducated assholes who run the school system.

Teachers start at $38,192 with a BA degree and that can go up to $66,
894 for a 9 month teacher with a PhD. If they actually work 12 months,
add another 33%

Teacher pay in Florida is still among the lowest in the nation.

http://www.teacherportal.com/teacher-salaries-by-state/

The real crime here is that the unions have created a situation where
a teacher who consistently proves themselves to be highly effective
only gets a $1700 bonus over a teacher who has never been better than
"unacceptable" and if that unacceptable teacher has been bad for more
years they actually make more money total. Just going to get a state
sponsored MA will increase their salary $2500, whether it is in their
field of teaching or not. Nobody has ever demonstrated that more
education actually makes a better teacher. It is simply buying what
you sell.
You can't even fire an unacceptable teacher if they are not a
pedophile and even then, it is not automatic.

While teachers have collective bargaining rights in Florida, they don't
have the right to strike and therefore they don't really have collective
bargaining rights because school boards can be intransigent and teachers
have no recourse.

On 9/28/14 5:37 PM, amdx wrote:
On 9/28/2014 4:04 PM, F*O*A*D wrote:

Too many of today's conservative politicians are racists

Too many, yes 1% is too many.
I'm sure your mindset won't allow you to see all the liberal racists.
Your belief that conservatives are more racist than liberals is wrong.
Your hatred of conservatives is just another side of racism, you hate
a whole group because of on thing.
Mikek

My disdain for conservatives has nothing to do with their race. You
don't even know what racism is. Sheesh.

On Sun, 28 Sep 2014 17:50:46 -0400, F*O*A*D wrote:

On 9/28/14 5:29 PM, Wayne.B wrote:
On Sun, 28 Sep 2014 16:08:46 -0400, F*O*A*D wrote:

And I'll bet some of your best friends are blacks and Jews.

===

Quite a few of the Jewish faith as it turns out, and although I've
never had a black friend, I've beeen friendly with a number of black
colleagues, some of whom I hired.

snerk

Gosh, you hired black people. Condescending asshole.

===

How many have you hired? My guess is none.

On 9/28/2014 5:04 PM, F*O*A*D wrote:
On 9/28/14 4:41 PM, Mr. Luddite wrote:
On 9/28/2014 4:08 PM, F*O*A*D wrote:
On 9/28/14 3:31 PM, Wayne.B wrote:
On Sun, 28 Sep 2014 12:44:05 -0400, Harrold wrote:

Your problem with me is that I have absolutely no use for right-wing
trash.

Nah! That's not it.

===

Absolutely right. I've met some well intentioned liberals who were
reasonable people and could discuss issues on their merits.

And I'll bet some of your best friends are blacks and Jews. What a
condescending asshole you are.

"I've met some well intentioned liberals..."

How generous of you.

Condescending asshole.

What's so condescending about Wayne's comment? I think many liberals
(including the current President) are "well intentioned". They often
are not realistic however.

And the beat goes on.

Too many of today's conservative politicians are racists or
corporationists or both, and are intent on destroying this country, and
some of them on the national level transcend naive. Ben Carson, a new
hero of the right, comes to mind. Great achievements in his chosen
career, a real dunce otherwise, but he's a great hero to conservative
and old white men, except they'd never vote for him because
he's...black.

Do you realize that you sound like a liberal version of our Connecticut
friend? Do you share tin hats?

On 9/28/14 5:29 PM, Wayne.B wrote:
On Sun, 28 Sep 2014 16:08:46 -0400, F*O*A*D wrote:

And I'll bet some of your best friends are blacks and Jews.

===

Quite a few of the Jewish faith as it turns out, and although I've
never had a black friend, I've beeen friendly with a number of black
colleagues, some of whom I hired.

snerk

Gosh, you hired black people. Condescending asshole.

===

How many have you hired? My guess is none.

Going back to 1971, probably 20. Prior to that, I helped a client hire
about a dozen black college grads to train as mortgage brokers in the
markets where it was active. That client was the one purchased for cash
by Citibank for $30 a share when its stock was trading OTC for $5 a
share. I recruited and helped screen the applicants. The client did a
lot of business in the black community with black real estate brokers.

I first directly hired black professional staffers and support personnel
when I worked for the teachers union, and then again in about 1977 when
I was a consultant for a national postal employees union and hired and
supervised six organizers. Two were black and two were Latino. Then, as
a member of the national postal employees bargaining team for two
contracts, I hired another two black professionals. And since. Whenever
I was in a position to hire, I made sure I hired a diverse team of men,
women, black, Latinos, Asians, et cetera. In the 1990s, I got one of my
construction union clients to hire a black editor for its newspaper and
newsletters.

Oh, maybe I should mention that when I was in high school, one of my
several "steady" girlfriends (consecutive, not simultaneous) was black.
In college, I dated a wider variety of girls of different skin colors,
religions and ethnicity, the most unusual (for me, a Connecticut Yankee)
a beautiful, blue-eyed blonde Mennonite young lady.

On Sun, 28 Sep 2014 18:25:47 -0400, F*O*A*D wrote:

I dated a wider variety of girls of different skin colors,
religions and ethnicity, the most unusual (for me, a Connecticut Yankee)
a beautiful, blue-eyed blonde Mennonite young lady.

===

How fortunate for her that she ended up with someone else.

On 9/28/14 6:42 PM, Wayne.B wrote:
On Sun, 28 Sep 2014 18:25:47 -0400, F*O*A*D wrote:

I dated a wider variety of girls of different skin colors,
religions and ethnicity, the most unusual (for me, a Connecticut Yankee)
a beautiful, blue-eyed blonde Mennonite young lady.

===

How fortunate for her that she ended up with someone else.

My memory on this is vague, but she was dating the son of a wheat farmer
after we broke up. Thank goodness it wasn't a bankster or a bankster
facilitator.

On 9/28/2014 4:08 PM, F*O*A*D wrote:
On 9/28/14 3:31 PM, Wayne.B wrote:
[...]

I base my opinions on the spoken and published statements of the leaders
of the GOP, included the leaders elected to public office and the the
party's well-known opinion makers. You GOP'ers have some real kooks
among the hierarchy of your party.

Sailing knife Bill ASA 12 June 9th 07 05:11 AM
Under the knife NOYB General 16 April 28th 06 04:21 AM
Under the knife JohnH General 2 April 28th 06 12:28 AM
Under the knife Don White General 0 April 27th 06 02:55 AM
Under the knife JimH General 0 April 27th 06 02:42 AM