Default Awesome paper airplane

http://tinyurl.com/k3a6w6t

Of course, that's not as awesome as my Henry and my Winchester, both lever action and both made in
the US, not Italian junk.

Johnny, y'all sure do seem to thrive on this agitating, irritating and instigating routine of yours.

On 7/28/14, 8:21 AM, True North wrote:
Johnny, y'all sure do seem to thrive on this agitating, irritating and instigating routine of yours.

It's all he has. It's not as if he can get laid.

On Mon, 28 Jul 2014 05:21:45 -0700 (PDT), True North wrote:

Johnny, y'all sure do seem to thrive on this agitating, irritating and instigating routine of yours.

Y'all ever hear of Tweedledum and Tweedledumber? Think on it and hush.

True North wrote:
Johnny, y'all sure do seem to thrive on this agitating, irritating and
instigating routine of yours.

Look at what you replied against a mundane post. What the **** you thrive
on?

Never mind that Swill..."what the hell you thrive on".
Oh wait...I'll bet cheap Kalifornia wine, eh?

True North wrote:
Never mind that Swill..."what the hell you thrive on".
Oh wait...I'll bet cheap Kalifornia wine, eh?

I still ask what the hell do you thrive on? Discontent? Assholish
behavior? Being a ****head? Actually I was up in Sun Peaks, BC. Seems
as they seem to be nice in BC. What is it about that hell hole Halifax?
How much booze did you. On sump in the last week? I had 2 beers. You have
2 cases? A day?

What does "on sump" mean, Swill?
I assume you try to speak the Queen's English when you cross over into British Columbia.

Airplane Security Vic Smith General 150 December 31st 09 03:05 AM
If you loved Airplane Gilligan ASA 2 October 11th 06 05:28 PM
Shipping a canoe on an airplane? riverman General 12 March 4th 05 01:58 PM
It's easier to be in trouble with an airplane than a boat... Gould 0738 General 4 November 30th 03 06:32 AM