Default Hey you gun nuts...

....you might be interested in this from Bud's Guns.

http://www.budsgunshop.com/catalog/product_info.php/cPath/37_591/products_id/411552723?utm_source=Email&utm_medium=Email&utm_ca mpaign=Vepr7-18-14

I don't know why y'all are so infatuated with handguns.
If I was worried about half pint layouts or even semi retarded ledenhouse wearing pseudo musicians coming my say, that shotgun would be a lot of fun.

*#?$#* BlackBerry... Should be *way*.....not say.

True North wrote:
*#?$#* BlackBerry... Should be *way*.....not say.

You do have then option to proofread before you hit send, right? Even a
POS Blackberry should have that capability.

On 7/19/2014 7:12 PM, True North wrote:
*#?$#* BlackBerry... Should be *way*.....not say.

Way what? Way when? Way where? What the .ell are you talking about, Don?

--
"I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the
government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of

On Sat, 19 Jul 2014 18:12:57 -0700 (PDT), True North wrote:

*#?$#* BlackBerry... Should be *way*.....not say.

....and should be 'shotguns', not 'handguns'.

Damn Blackberry, right?

D'oh, y'all sure are thick in the head, Johnny.
My point was...why would y'all need so many handguns when that shotgun is all anyone would need to defend their home and families.
As far as Canadians go, a nice sharp Estwing hatchet is all I need to repel the likes of the trash threatening me in here.

True North wrote:
D'oh, y'all sure are thick in the head, Johnny.
My point was...why would y'all need so many handguns when that shotgun is
all anyone would need to defend their home and families.
As far as Canadians go, a nice sharp Estwing hatchet is all I need to
repel the likes of the trash threatening me in here.

Shotgun is actually a poor weapon for home defense. Long barrel, doors and
hallways. Bad maneuverability.
Banned

Good...keep the ****ing thing in your pussymobile all the time. It wont do you any good, asshole. Your time is short.

On Mon, 21 Jul 2014 04:29:25 -0700 (PDT), True North wrote:

D'oh, y'all sure are thick in the head, Johnny.
My point was...why would y'all need so many handguns when that shotgun is all anyone would need to defend their home and families.
As far as Canadians go, a nice sharp Estwing hatchet is all I need to repel the likes of the trash threatening me in here.

You should make your point using correct terminology.

Again, ask your buddy Krause for an explanation. Your telephone should be close at hand.

She's nuts Jim General 22 April 29th 08 02:58 AM
Was I nuts? Roger Long Cruising 5 May 28th 05 05:01 AM
Nuts! Just after ... JAXAshby ASA 0 August 9th 04 04:08 AM
I must be nuts!! scottht General 16 October 2nd 03 07:18 AM