Default Pysical Exam Results

Gosh, Harry has been commenting about my weight so I guess getting a physical was a good thing.

Some results:

Height - 6'3"

Weight - 188 lbs (High Normal)
http://www.vertex42.com/ExcelTemplat...ght-chart.html

Body Mass Index - 23.5 (High Normal)
http://www.cdc.gov/healthyweight/ass...&inches=75

Percent Body Fat - 12% (Athletic)
http://cdn.builtlean.com/wp-content/...age-Chart1.jpg

Not too bad for a 70 year-old! Not in nearly as bad a shape as Harry would suggest.

Eat your pudgy little heart out, Krause!

On 7/16/14, 11:20 AM, Poquito Loco wrote:
Gosh, Harry has been commenting about my weight so I guess getting a physical was a good thing.

Some results:

Height - 6'3"

Weight - 188 lbs (High Normal)
http://www.vertex42.com/ExcelTemplat...ght-chart.html

Body Mass Index - 23.5 (High Normal)
http://www.cdc.gov/healthyweight/ass...&inches=75

Percent Body Fat - 12% (Athletic)
http://cdn.builtlean.com/wp-content/...age-Chart1.jpg

Not too bad for a 70 year-old! Not in nearly as bad a shape as Harry would suggest.

Eat your pudgy little heart out, Krause!

There's nothing about you that invokes anything but pity in me, Herring.
And what's your surgical count for the last decade? Three? Four?

--
Republicans . . . the anti-immigrant, anti-contraception, anti-student,
anti-middle class, pro-impeachment party that shut down the government

On 7/16/2014 11:25 AM, F*O*A*D wrote:
On 7/16/14, 11:20 AM, Poquito Loco wrote:
Gosh, Harry has been commenting about my weight so I guess getting a
physical was a good thing.

Some results:

Height - 6'3"

Weight - 188 lbs (High Normal)
http://www.vertex42.com/ExcelTemplat...ght-chart.html

Body Mass Index - 23.5 (High Normal)
http://www.cdc.gov/healthyweight/ass...&inches=75

Percent Body Fat - 12% (Athletic)
http://cdn.builtlean.com/wp-content/...age-Chart1.jpg

Not too bad for a 70 year-old! Not in nearly as bad a shape as Harry
would suggest.

Eat your pudgy little heart out, Krause!

There's nothing about you that invokes anything but pity in me, Herring.
And what's your surgical count for the last decade? Three? Four?

Why anyone ridicules people for the number of surgeries they have had in
life or the diseases or physical afflictions they may have endured is
beyond me.

On 7/16/14, 2:02 PM, Mr. Luddite wrote:
[...]

You're a little late in making such comments in reference to my post,
since your right-wing buddies here, including Herring and the Idiot in
Florida have been commenting on the "frailties" of others for many years.

--
Republicans . . . the anti-immigrant, anti-contraception, anti-student,
anti-middle class, pro-impeachment party that shut down the government
last year for no reason.
Banned

On Wednesday, July 16, 2014 2:02:19 PM UTC-4, Mr. Luddite wrote:

Why anyone ridicules people for the number of surgeries they have had in

life or the diseases or physical afflictions they may have endured is

beyond me.

Yet YOU....keep talking to him like a friend.

Who's worse ?

Tim Tim is offline

Harry, why don't you post the results of yours last physical for a comparison?

Default Physical Exam Results

On 7/16/2014 1:44 PM, F*O*A*D wrote:
[...]

Could you be more specific, I feel libeled. :-)
Mikek

---

On 7/16/14, 4:11 PM, Tim wrote:
Harry, why don't you post the results of yours last physical for a comparison?

My results aren't off the internet. At my annual physical last April, I
remember the following:

Weight 212
Height 6'1"+ a bit
BP 116/66
Pulse at rest 70
A1C 6.7 or 6.9, I don't recall which
Kidney, Liver Readings Normal
Vision 20/20 left eye, a bit less in the
right eye, the usual old fart need
for reading/computer glasses.
Hearing Normal range

I have a little arthritis in my knees.

Two years ago, I completed all phases of a nuclear stress test I took
because my wife "insisted."

I had a colonoscopy last fall, same nominal result as the one I had five
years earlier. Same funny doctor.

I had a cataract removed from my left eye last fall.

I can still remember the first and last name of every classroom teacher
I had, from the first grade through graduation from high school, the
name of every girl I ever dated, the list of songs played in order at my
high school senior prom, what row of seats I sat in with my mother
when I saw my first theater movie at the Lincoln Theater in New Haven (I
was four and saw Bambi), and so forth.

What's in your physical report, Tim?

On 7/16/2014 4:09 PM, F*O*A*D wrote:

I can still remember the first and last name of every classroom teacher
I had, from the first grade through graduation from high school, the
name of every girl I ever dated, the list of songs played in order at my
high school senior prom, what row of seats I sat in with my mother
when I saw my first theater movie at the Lincoln Theater in New Haven (I
was four and saw Bambi), and so forth.

All I can say is, you're special!

Oh, Mikek forgot my name tag today.

---

On 7/16/14, 5:17 PM, amdx wrote:
On 7/16/2014 4:09 PM, F*O*A*D wrote:

I can still remember the first and last name of every classroom teacher
I had, from the first grade through graduation from high school, the
name of every girl I ever dated, the list of songs played in order at my
high school senior prom, what row of seats I sat in with my mother
when I saw my first theater movie at the Lincoln Theater in New Haven (I
was four and saw Bambi), and so forth.

All I can say is, you're special!

Oh, Mikek forgot my name tag today.

---

I remember the important stuff from my childhood and teeny-bopper years.
Recently I learned my half-bro dated a girl I dated 10 years after I
dated her, and she introduced him to his wife. He only recently told me
that factoid.

My memory is refreshed each summer with our annual trips to see the old
gang in New Haven and environs.