Default Donnie are you sore

For outing your story about the 26 MPH wild storm you lamented about
this morning?
--
"I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the
government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of

Where do you get your crack these days?
I advise finding a new supplier who doesn't cut it with crap.
KC KC is offline

On 7/5/2014 4:59 PM, H*a*r*r*o*l*d wrote:
For outing your story about the 26 MPH wild storm you lamented about
this morning?

Don't be an asshole.. IT HAD TEETH! TEETH I TELL YOU!!!!

Banned

On Saturday, July 5, 2014 4:59:29 PM UTC-4, H*a*r*r*o*l*d wrote:
For outing your story about the 26 MPH wild storm you lamented about

this morning?

He wouldn't know. He was too busy mopping the floors.

Mopping the floors with what....you?

Banned

On Saturday, July 5, 2014 7:51:44 PM UTC-4, True North wrote:
Mopping the floors with what....you?

With your " physical prowess"...?

PaaaaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA

On 7/5/2014 3:59 PM, H*a*r*r*o*l*d wrote:

The most memorable time I heard that question "are you sore" was when
I had a gay* neighbor and I picked up a phone conversation on my AM
radio while he was talking (the day after) to a first time date.
He ended up moving to San Fransisco after stealing money from the bank
he worked for. It was a setup to catch someone they knew was stealing
money. He took the bait an ended up with blue dye on his face and hands.
This was early 80s.
Mikek

* not that there's anything wrong with that!

---

San Francisco eh?
Maybe that's where FlautentJim picked up the lingo

On 7/6/2014 10:25 AM, True North wrote:
San Francisco eh?
Maybe that's where FlautentJim picked up the lingo

Donnie are you sore?

True North wrote:
San Francisco eh?
Maybe that's where FlautentJim picked up the lingo

You homophobic idiot!

DONNIE CANT HELP IT..... *e#c General 0 September 20th 12 06:01 AM
Tips for sore scapula buidoqu8 General 0 April 23rd 08 07:23 AM
Kayaking Basics - I'm Sore Moby Dick General 10 February 23rd 07 12:22 AM
Sore Heels PG General 9 August 19th 05 08:58 PM
sore throat after fiberglass layup,.. Morgan Ohlson Boat Building 1 October 15th 04 02:30 PM