Tim Tim is offline

Default Mass murders and prescription drugs

Very interesting article and well worth the read...

http://www.sott.net/article/279716-N...t-isnt-weapons

On 6/13/14, 5:43 PM, Tim wrote:
Very interesting article and well worth the read...

http://www.sott.net/article/279716-N...t-isnt-weapons

If you like crackpots...

Ms. Laura Knight-Jadczyk should stick to counting photons, or whatever
it is she actually does.

Fun read, though. Thanks.

--
If right-wing assholes could fly,
rec.boats would be an airport!
Tim Tim is offline

On Friday, June 13, 2014 2:51:38 PM UTC-7, F*O*A*D wrote:
On 6/13/14, 5:43 PM, Tim wrote:

Very interesting article and well worth the read...

http://www.sott.net/article/279716-N...t-isnt-weapons

If you like crackpots...

Ms. Laura Knight-Jadczyk should stick to counting photons, or whatever

it is she actually does.

Fun read, though. Thanks.

dispute the article Harry. I'm sure you can come up with 'something'

On 6/13/14, 5:43 PM, Tim wrote:

Very interesting article and well worth the read...

http://www.sott.net/article/279716-N...t-isnt-weapons

If you like crackpots...

Ms. Laura Knight-Jadczyk should stick to counting photons, or whatever

it is she actually does.

Fun read, though. Thanks.

dispute the article Harry. I'm sure you can come up with 'something'

The sponsor of the site on which your bull**** article appeared,
worldtruth.tv, has "spent the last 32 years researching Theosophy,
Freemasonry, Kabbalah, Rosicrucianism, the Bavarian Illuminati and
Western Occultism," and promotes religious stuporstition. Why bother to
dispute the site's ignorance?

On 6/13/14, 5:43 PM, Tim wrote:

Very interesting article and well worth the read...

http://www.sott.net/article/279716-N...t-isnt-weapons

If you like crackpots...

Ms. Laura Knight-Jadczyk should stick to counting photons, or whatever

it is she actually does.

Fun read, though. Thanks.

dispute the article Harry. I'm sure you can come up with 'something'

The sponsor of the site on which your bull**** article appeared,

worldtruth.tv, has "spent the last 32 years researching Theosophy,

Freemasonry, Kabbalah, Rosicrucianism, the Bavarian Illuminati and

Western Occultism," and promotes religious stuporstition. Why bother to

dispute the site's ignorance?

So, you have the proof that none of those murderers mentioned were on prescription mind drugs whet they killed people?

On 6/13/14, 5:43 PM, Tim wrote:

Very interesting article and well worth the read...

http://www.sott.net/article/279716-N...t-isnt-weapons

If you like crackpots...

Ms. Laura Knight-Jadczyk should stick to counting photons, or whatever

it is she actually does.

Fun read, though. Thanks.

dispute the article Harry. I'm sure you can come up with 'something'

The sponsor of the site on which your bull**** article appeared,

worldtruth.tv, has "spent the last 32 years researching Theosophy,

Freemasonry, Kabbalah, Rosicrucianism, the Bavarian Illuminati and

Western Occultism," and promotes religious stuporstition. Why bother to

dispute the site's ignorance?

So, you have the proof that none of those murderers mentioned were on prescription mind drugs whet they killed people?

There's no scientifically based causality presented in the article you
cited. If you are attempting to present a case based upon science, then
you ought to include science.

It is well known that certain emotion controlling or altering drugs may
have serious side effects on some patients under certain conditions. The
information isn't suppressed, as the article you cited claims. Seen any
TV commercials for Rx drugs in the last decade or so? At least half the
commercial is devoted to side effects, and problems associated with
sudden discontinuation of some prescriptions.

Perhaps people suffering from serious mental disorders should not take
drugs that might help and instead pray to Jesus, as they used to in the
Dark Ages?

I blame the Illuminati.

On Fri, 13 Jun 2014 14:43:14 -0700 (PDT), Tim wrote:

Very interesting article and well worth the read...

http://www.sott.net/article/279716-N...t-isnt-weapons

Quite interesting. I doubt if many psychiatrists would like reading this. It could a bunch of drug
pushers out of business.

On 6/13/14, 5:43 PM, Tim wrote:

Very interesting article and well worth the read...

http://www.sott.net/article/279716-N...t-isnt-weapons

If you like crackpots...

Ms. Laura Knight-Jadczyk should stick to counting photons, or whatever

it is she actually does.

Fun read, though. Thanks.

dispute the article Harry. I'm sure you can come up with 'something'

I hate to say this, but what did you expect. With Krause, as with most liberals, it's not the
accuracy of the article that matters, it's the author or network that matters.

Krause hasn't got the sense to dispute the article.

On 6/14/14, 8:31 AM, Poquito Loco wrote:
On Fri, 13 Jun 2014 14:43:14 -0700 (PDT), Tim wrote:

Very interesting article and well worth the read...

http://www.sott.net/article/279716-N...t-isnt-weapons

Quite interesting. I doubt if many psychiatrists would like reading this. It could a bunch of drug
pushers out of business.

Your assumption that mental health professionals are unaware of how some
people react badly to psychotropics is another indicator of your general
ignorancw.

On 6/13/14, 5:43 PM, Tim wrote:

Very interesting article and well worth the read...

http://www.sott.net/article/279716-N...t-isnt-weapons

If you like crackpots...

Ms. Laura Knight-Jadczyk should stick to counting photons, or whatever

it is she actually does.

Fun read, though. Thanks.

dispute the article Harry. I'm sure you can come up with 'something'

I hate to say this, but what did you expect. With Krause, as with most liberals, it's not the
accuracy of the article that matters, it's the author or network that matters.

Krause hasn't got the sense to dispute the article.

What accuracy, exactly? There's no scientific evidence presented in that
article. Is the article proving a connection between the murderous
behavior of the individuals mentioned and the drugs they might have
taken? No, it is not. All that is presented in that article is yet
another apologetic for the too easy availability of firearms.

--
If right-wing assholes could fly,
rec.boats would be an airport!

American Canoe Association, Murders and Accomplices TimIngram General 1 June 22nd 12 09:43 AM
The Good that comes out of Muslim Murders Simple Simon ASA 0 November 21st 03 03:45 PM
Bush Murders 3 Bobsprit ASA 3 October 25th 03 02:25 AM
Bush Murders 58 Simple Simon ASA 2 August 14th 03 04:18 PM
Bush Murders 58 OT Simple Simon ASA 2 August 13th 03 11:39 PM