Default Mass murders and prescription drugs

On 6/14/2014 12:20 PM, F*O*A*D wrote:
On 6/14/14, 12:02 PM, Mr. Luddite wrote:

I relate the same thing to the violence we read about everyday and the
attempts to apply mood altering drugs to kids who would be perfectly
normal if you took their cell phones away and had them join a youth
baseball team or something to occupy their time, learn to interact with
others and, learn that sometimes you win and sometimes you lose.

I haven't seen any papers on the impact of cell phone removal and the
return of kids to ordinary behavior. Sounds like a great idea for a
fully funded study.

IMO that's part of the problem that exists today. The concept and
application of parental common sense has been replaced by a perceived
requirement for fully funded studies.

On 6/14/2014 12:20 PM, F*O*A*D wrote:
On 6/14/14, 12:02 PM, Mr. Luddite wrote:

I relate the same thing to the violence we read about everyday and the
attempts to apply mood altering drugs to kids who would be perfectly
normal if you took their cell phones away and had them join a youth
baseball team or something to occupy their time, learn to interact with
others and, learn that sometimes you win and sometimes you lose.

I haven't seen any papers on the impact of cell phone removal and the
return of kids to ordinary behavior. Sounds like a great idea for a
fully funded study.

I'm in favor of promoting youth baseball.

We have a friend whose 22-year-old son is finishing up college. Decent
looking boy, not stupid, doesn't date and has never gotten laid. We're
very worried about him. Seriously.

What worries you? That he might be gay?

On Saturday, June 14, 2014 1:39:49 PM UTC-7, H*a*r*r*o*l*d wrote:
On 6/14/2014 12:20 PM, F*O*A*D wrote:

On 6/14/14, 12:02 PM, Mr. Luddite wrote:

I relate the same thing to the violence we read about everyday and the

attempts to apply mood altering drugs to kids who would be perfectly

normal if you took their cell phones away and had them join a youth

baseball team or something to occupy their time, learn to interact with

others and, learn that sometimes you win and sometimes you lose.

I haven't seen any papers on the impact of cell phone removal and the

return of kids to ordinary behavior. Sounds like a great idea for a

fully funded study.

I'm in favor of promoting youth baseball.

We have a friend whose 22-year-old son is finishing up college. Decent

looking boy, not stupid, doesn't date and has never gotten laid. We're

very worried about him. Seriously.

What worries you? That he might be gay?

Harry is concerned that the young lad has chosen not to fall into a filthy and immoral behaviour that Krause himself has boasted of living out his younger days.

American Canoe Association, Murders and Accomplices TimIngram General 1 June 22nd 12 09:43 AM
The Good that comes out of Muslim Murders Simple Simon ASA 0 November 21st 03 03:45 PM
Bush Murders 3 Bobsprit ASA 3 October 25th 03 02:25 AM
Bush Murders 58 Simple Simon ASA 2 August 14th 03 04:18 PM
Bush Murders 58 OT Simple Simon ASA 2 August 13th 03 11:39 PM