Default My economic stimulus package

Will be launched today barring any unforeseen events. Benefiting will be
our great Gov. Rick, local businesses and their non union employees, far
away businesses along with their employees and suppliers.

On Wed, 30 Apr 2014 07:24:23 -0400, H*a*r*r*o*l*d wrote:

Will be launched today barring any unforeseen events. Benefiting will be
our great Gov. Rick, local businesses and their non union employees, far
away businesses along with their employees and suppliers.

I sincerely hope all goes well. I will also be picking up a large package today. Hope it weathered
the winter well. (That's called 'alliteration' or 'onomatopeia' or some damn thing.)

On 4/30/14, 8:23 AM, Poquito Loco wrote:
On Wed, 30 Apr 2014 07:24:23 -0400, H*a*r*r*o*l*d wrote:

Will be launched today barring any unforeseen events. Benefiting will be
our great Gov. Rick, local businesses and their non union employees, far
away businesses along with their employees and suppliers.

I sincerely hope all goes well. I will also be picking up a large package today. Hope it weathered
the winter well. (That's called 'alliteration' or 'onomatopeia' or some damn thing.)

Perhaps you two can arrange a high speed, head-on collision. Leave your
wives at the diner.

wrote:

Will be launched today barring any unforeseen events. Benefiting will be
our great Gov. Rick, local businesses and their non union employees, far
away businesses along with their employees and suppliers.

I sincerely hope all goes well. I will also be picking up a large
package today. Hope it weathered
the winter well. (That's called 'alliteration' or 'onomatopeia' or
some damn thing.)

Perhaps you two can arrange a high speed, head-on collision. Leave your
wives at the diner.

Your sub 7th grade attempt as sarcastic humor is underwhelming.

wrote:

Will be launched today barring any unforeseen events. Benefiting will be
our great Gov. Rick, local businesses and their non union employees, far
away businesses along with their employees and suppliers.

I sincerely hope all goes well. I will also be picking up a large
package today. Hope it weathered
the winter well. (That's called 'alliteration' or 'onomatopeia' or
some damn thing.)

Perhaps you two can arrange a high speed, head-on collision. Leave your
wives at the diner.

Your sub 7th grade attempt as sarcastic humor is underwhelming.

Life's a bitch...
for an ignored narcissist.
(Now *that's* poetry!)

Got the package. In the driveway. Didn't break anything. Miracles *do* happen.

And, even with all the snow, rain, sleet, and hail this past winter, including the floods of
yesterday and today, the damn thing is dry as a bone inside. Yippee!

wrote:

[...]

Wow...you got your portable motel room from its storage lot to your
driveway. That's some accomplishment. Now you can take it on the great
adventure to Virginia Beach, about 200 miles from your house, and save
the $125 you might have spent on a decent, off-season, motel room so you
can spend it on diesel.

wrote:

[...]

Why would he want to spend a night in a steeeeenkin motel room with
unseen nasty things, crawling or not, lurking about?

No ****. Especially a cheap-assed place like that.

wrote:

[...]

It's obvious you are here only to troll and agitate because no sane, 70
year old would make the comments you make.

John is retired and enjoying it. He enjoys the whole experience of
hauling his rig, setting up camp and relaxing. Wayne enjoys the
adventure of cruising to places by boat and all that goes with that
lifestyle. Can't say as I blame either of them and hope to be back in
the boating and cruising lifestyle soon.

The fact that you are still tied to sleeping in bed bug ridden motel
rooms and driving rented cars isn't much to brag about. Anyone can do that.

wrote:

[...]

Actually, we don't stay in bedbug ridden motels. But we sure do rent
cars when we get to a destination far away from home. It's certainly
better to rent a car in south Florida than driving one from here to there.