F*O*A*D F*O*A*D is offline

Default My economic stimulus package

On 4/30/14, 10:12 AM, Poquito Loco wrote:
On Wed, 30 Apr 2014 08:41:24 -0400, H*a*r*r*o*l*d wrote:

On 4/30/2014 8:33 AM, F*O*A*D wrote:
On 4/30/14, 8:23 AM, Poquito Loco wrote:
On Wed, 30 Apr 2014 07:24:23 -0400, H*a*r*r*o*l*d
wrote:

Will be launched today barring any unforeseen events. Benefiting will be
our great Gov. Rick, local businesses and their non union employees, far
away businesses along with their employees and suppliers.

I sincerely hope all goes well. I will also be picking up a large
package today. Hope it weathered
the winter well. (That's called 'alliteration' or 'onomatopeia' or
some damn thing.)

Perhaps you two can arrange a high speed, head-on collision. Leave your
wives at the diner.

Your sub 7th grade attempt as sarcastic humor is underwhelming.

Life's a bitch...
for an ignored narcissist.
(Now *that's* poetry!)

Got the package. In the driveway. Didn't break anything. Miracles *do* happen.

And, even with all the snow, rain, sleet, and hail this past winter, including the floods of
yesterday and today, the damn thing is dry as a bone inside. Yippee!

Wow...you got your portable motel room from its storage lot to your
driveway. That's some accomplishment. Now you can take it on the great
adventure to Virginia Beach, about 200 miles from your house, and save
the $125 you might have spent on a decent, off-season, motel room so you
can spend it on diesel.