Default Armed morons ready to take on the feds

Militias head to Nevada ranchers standoff with feds: Were not afraid
to shoot

Nevada rancher Cliven Bundys decades-long battle against the federal
government over grazing rights has heated to the point where militia
groups have joined in and taken up spots against the feds whove circled
his land and talk is, theyre not afraid to open fire.

A spokesman for the one of the militia groups said as much to local 8
News Now: Im not afraid to shoot, he said.

Margaret Houston, Mr. Bundys sister and a cancer survivor, said at a
town hall gathering this week that the situation was like a war zone
and that she felt like I was not in the United States, The Daily Mail
reported.

The Las Vegas Review-Journal described it this way: Serious bloodshed
was narrowly avoided, in a story about how dogs were unleashed on a
woman who was pregnant while the ranchers son was hit with a taser.

On Tuesday, armed Bureau of Land Management agents stormed Mr. Bundys
property, escalating a court dispute thats wound for two decades over
the ranchers refusal to pay for grazing fees.

Mr. Bundys view is that he owns his property that its been in his
familys hands for centuries and he doesnt have to pay for his own
900-head of cattle to graze on the 600,000 acre Gold Butte property.

The government, meanwhile, says the land belongs to it, and agents have
swooped and circled, closing off roadway access to the property and
flying helicopters overhead the familys home.

Following the agent occupation, one of Mr. Bundys sons, Ammon Bundy,
was tasered by a federal official to the point that blood seeped through
his shirt, video showed. Ms. Houston, meanwhile, said she was roughed up
and manhandled by authorities, telling town hall attendees that she was
hit from the back; it was like a football tackle and that they just
took me and threw me down to the ground, The Daily Mail reported.

BLM, for its part, says the situation only turned violent when
protesters who rallied to the familys defense kicked a K-9 unit officer.

Now militia groups are on the scene, promising to help the Bundys keep
up the fight.

This is what we do, we provide armed response, Jim Lordy, with
Operation Mutual Aid, told the local broadcast station. They have guns.
We need guns to protect ourselves from the tyrannical government.

Mr. Lordy also said many more militia groups are coming to the site to
join in the Bundy family defense.

They all tell me they are in the process of mobilizing as we speak,
another member told the Review-Journal.

Read mo
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...#ixzz2ydAJtcrX

- - -

If a gunfight breaks out, I hope the feds kill them all. In this
country, these sorts of disputes are supposed to be settled in court.

F*O*A*D wrote:
[...]

Well, I guess that union disputes that turn violent, should have all the
union members killed that are at the violence location! Frik'n idiot. I
guess that Waco and Ruby Ridge are high on your approval list.

On 4/11/14, 9:59 PM, Califbill wrote:
F*O*A*D wrote:
[...]

You're a funny guy, Zell.

F*O*A*D wrote:
[...]

I may be funny, but you are sick.

F*O*A*D wrote:
[...]

Waco and Ruby Ridge prove that if you engage the government in a
gunfight, you are probably going to die.

F*O*A*D wrote:
[...]

Yup, murdered with little consequence.
KC KC is offline

In article , says...

F*O*A*D wrote:
[...]

Our country was born from our engagement of the government in a
gunfight. Some died, many more lived and the greatest incubator of
innovation and wealth creation emerged.

If you dig a little you will see that this all ties back to the land, a
Chinese Solar firm, and dun, dun, dun.... Senator Harry Reid.
jps jps is offline

F*O*A*D wrote:
[...]

You represent your thoughts as if they were his and then call him
sick.

F*O*A*D wrote:
[...]

And you sound stupid.

Morons piled upon morons X ` Man[_3_] General 2 November 9th 11 06:55 PM
Armed and ready... jps General 39 September 11th 11 05:02 PM
Are you properly armed? jps General 5 January 21st 10 01:26 AM
Armed Poetry jps General 0 October 9th 09 09:14 PM