bb

Default St. Marten charter

Would like posts from anyone who has chartered a sailboat for some island
hopping in this area of the Caribbean next spring. Any comments, advice,
experiences, suggestions...appreciated. TIA
bob

Eric

Try
http://www.traveltalkonline.com/foru...Board=stmartin

Hope that helps.
Eric

"bb" wrote in message
link.net...
Would like posts from anyone who has chartered a sailboat for some island
hopping in this area of the Caribbean next spring. Any comments, advice,
experiences, suggestions...appreciated. TIA
bob

Loose Cannon

"bb" wrote in message
link.net...
Would like posts from anyone who has chartered a sailboat for some island
hopping in this area of the Caribbean next spring. Any comments, advice,
experiences, suggestions...appreciated. TIA
bob

We chartered from http://www.sunsail.com/ in St. Martin last fall, and had
an excellent sail. We've used them in the past, and had good results.

As there were 8 of us on the StM trip, we went with a Beneteau 50.
The staff were excellent, the boat was well-prepped (albeit on 'Caribbean
time'g), and a good time was had by all.

In 11 days of sailing we had the opportunity to do St. Barts, St. Kitts,
Nevis, St. Eustatius, and Ille Fourche at an appropriately leisurely pace.

HTH.

LC~ Looking forward to sailing Thailand next year.

charter auction Mike Branshore Cruising 0 February 6th 04 04:01 PM
Europe bareboat charter Greg General 1 January 12th 04 04:22 PM
Getting It Up: A Charter Party Harry Krause General 4 December 3rd 03 11:57 AM
FS: Beneteau 40CC in Charter Service in the BVI Tjmmass Marketplace 0 September 24th 03 01:54 PM