Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Bob

Default For sale: Volvo MD11C parts

The parts below are the last from our old Volvo MD11C,
which we replaced this spring. We built our boat, and bought
this engine for it in the early 1990s. We don't know it's history before
that time. The engine was manufactured, we're told, in the mid to
late 1960s. The engine sat for quite awhile before we installed it, in
about 1999. We launched the boat in 2000, but rarely ran the engine
until 2002, when we got spars and sails. After that, we estimate we ran
the engine a total of about 20 hours. It ran pretty well until a
cylinder jacket failed, which would have been so expensive to repair
that we decided to repower. Also, the engine is old and parts for it
are apparently no longer manufactured or will not be manufactured soon,
we're told by our diesel mechanic. We have sold everything else, and
these are what's left. We will also charge the actual cost of
shipping from St. Petersburg, FL. Please get in touch with any questions
you might have.

Thanx,
Bob

Oil pump, $30
Shop manual, $10
Owner's manual, $5
Fuel injection pump, $300
Spare filter (automotive), $2
Fuel filter canister, $15
Set of 4 lifters, $30
Set of 4 pushrods (10 hrs), $40
Flywheel pully, $5
Exhaust manifold, $200 – during our ownership the
engine has always been freshwater cooled, but we
can't vouch for what happened in all the years before
that. We have run the engine a total of about 20
hours.
2 valve covers, $20
1 cylinder jacket, $10
Exhaust injection elbow, $75
Camshaft, $30
Crankshaft, $40
1 piston and connecting rod, $15
Giant socket wrench for flywheel nut, 2 ¼" socket,
$20