Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default Jesus Saves!

On 2/27/2014 11:31 AM, F*O*A*D wrote:
On 2/27/14, 10:35 AM, Mr. Luddite wrote:

On Thu, 27 Feb 2014 09:45:29 -0500, F*O*A*D wrote:

On 2/27/14, 9:39 AM, Tim wrote:
On Thursday, February 27, 2014 7:57:26 AM UTC-6, F*O*A*D wrote:
On 2/27/14, 8:55 AM, Tim wrote:

Pardon me. Allow me to repeat myself-

"Doesn't make me wonder much about some peoples misconceived
(pardon the pun) ideas..."

I got it the first time. Interesting how belief and reality take

divergent paths, eh?

Could be, but art work is never reality.

Oh, I've seen "artwork" that so closely duplicates reality, anyone
would
be hard-pressed to tell the difference. But, then, that's not really
what we mean here, right?

Please don't take my comments about "faith" personally. I respect your
right to your religious beliefs and as I have mentioned more than once,
I am not an atheist...I am agnostic.

I think your agnosticism often spills over into politics more than the
ones with faith who you complain about does.

Really? You don't see me trying to pass laws that restrict gays.

No, I wouldn't expect you to. However, you are far more vocal (at least
in this newsgroup) in your views on this and other issues that you tie
to religion than any of the so-called "right-wingers" who post here and
to whom you object to so much.

When you complain about having religion "forced down your throat" I
don't think it's your throat you are referring to.

Al saves the planet--again! Gordon Cruising 0 April 30th 10 03:25 PM
Gun saves another day jps General 146 August 2nd 09 12:12 PM
OT McCain saves the nation! Capt. JG ASA 1 September 29th 08 02:20 AM
Pollution saves Jap Joe ASA 14 October 8th 07 04:19 AM
17'er saves a guy that lost his 25' er Scott McFadden General 4 September 20th 03 04:03 PM