Default Outstanding Video on drug use

True North wrote:
Sorry Billy, I've never been involved with the US Army.....except to be
exposed to Johnny and his behaviours in this newsgroup.

You were a janitor living in bathrooms. Where did I say anything about the
US Army? You have a guilty conscious?

Now Billy, by repeating that janitor crap you've put yourself in the questionable company of Ingersoll and Dickson.

True North wrote:
Now Billy, by repeating that janitor crap you've put yourself in the
questionable company of Ingersoll and Dickson.

What were you for the "Crown" corp? You sure were not an executive.

On Sun, 09 Feb 2014 14:05:53 -0600, Califbill wrote:

True North wrote:
Now Billy, by repeating that janitor crap you've put yourself in the
questionable company of Ingersoll and Dickson.

What were you for the "Crown" corp? You sure were not an executive.

I believe janitors were the ones with all the johnny mop familiarity.

KC KC is offline

True North wrote:
Now Billy, by repeating that janitor crap you've put yourself in the
questionable company of

..

What were you for the "Crown" corp? You sure were not an executive.

I believe janitors were the ones with all the johnny mop familiarity.

Do me a favor guys... I am being nice, so at least leave my name out of
your folly with the trolls...