Default What great news!!

It's amazing that Congress is finally waking up and lifting the ban on gay sex in the military! As
the photo shows, many of the military are totally thrilled!

Don't thank me, thank MSNBC!

http://www.msnbc.com/msnbc/military-...y-gay-sex-DODT

Hope you're having a great day!

On Friday, 27 December 2013 17:51:17 UTC-4, John H. wrote:
It's amazing that Congress is finally waking up and lifting the ban on gay sex in the military! As

the photo shows, many of the military are totally thrilled!

Don't thank me, thank MSNBC!

http://www.msnbc.com/msnbc/military-...y-gay-sex-DODT

Hope you're NOT having a great day!

Wozzers, JohnnyMop... y'all sure do have a hard-on for the gays and lesbians.
Will this new infatuation take the place of your gun craziness?
If so, I guess it's a somewhat positive thing
Banned

On Friday, December 27, 2013 10:47:28 PM UTC-5, True North wrote:

Wozzers, JohnnyMop... y'all sure do have a hard-on for the gays and lesbians.

Will this new infatuation take the place of your gun craziness?

If so, I guess it's a somewhat positive thing

Put your head back up krauses ass you follower.

On 12/27/2013 10:47 PM, True North wrote:
On Friday, 27 December 2013 17:51:17 UTC-4, John H. wrote:
It's amazing that Congress is finally waking up and lifting the ban on gay sex in the military! As

the photo shows, many of the military are totally thrilled!

Don't thank me, thank MSNBC!

http://www.msnbc.com/msnbc/military-...y-gay-sex-DODT

Hope you're NOT having a great day!

Wozzers, JohnnyMop... y'all sure do have a hard-on for the gays and lesbians.
Will this new infatuation take the place of your gun craziness?
If so, I guess it's a somewhat positive thing

And to think that those guys have beaten Army for 12 straight years. :-)

On 12/27/13, 10:47 PM, True North wrote:
On Friday, 27 December 2013 17:51:17 UTC-4, John H. wrote:
It's amazing that Congress is finally waking up and lifting the ban on gay sex in the military! As

the photo shows, many of the military are totally thrilled!

Don't thank me, thank MSNBC!

http://www.msnbc.com/msnbc/military-...y-gay-sex-DODT

Hope you're NOT having a great day!

Wozzers, JohnnyMop... y'all sure do have a hard-on for the gays and lesbians.
Will this new infatuation take the place of your gun craziness?
If so, I guess it's a somewhat positive thing

JohnnyMop is anti-black, anti-Latino, anti-gay, and apparently needs to
tell us as often as he can.

--
Religion: together we can find the cure.

On Fri, 27 Dec 2013 19:47:28 -0800 (PST), True North wrote:

On Friday, 27 December 2013 17:51:17 UTC-4, John H. wrote:
It's amazing that Congress is finally waking up and lifting the ban on gay sex in the military! As

the photo shows, many of the military are totally thrilled!

Don't thank me, thank MSNBC!

http://www.msnbc.com/msnbc/military-...y-gay-sex-DODT

Hope you're NOT having a great day!

Wozzers, JohnnyMop... y'all sure do have a hard-on for the gays and lesbians.
Will this new infatuation take the place of your gun craziness?
If so, I guess it's a somewhat positive thing

Still calling names, eh Don?

One who complains of PrepH in his hair has proven himself.

On Sat, 28 Dec 2013 05:51:13 -0500, "Mr. Luddite" wrote:

On 12/27/2013 10:47 PM, True North wrote:
On Friday, 27 December 2013 17:51:17 UTC-4, John H. wrote:
It's amazing that Congress is finally waking up and lifting the ban on gay sex in the military! As

the photo shows, many of the military are totally thrilled!

Don't thank me, thank MSNBC!

http://www.msnbc.com/msnbc/military-...y-gay-sex-DODT

Hope you're NOT having a great day!

Wozzers, JohnnyMop... y'all sure do have a hard-on for the gays and lesbians.
Will this new infatuation take the place of your gun craziness?
If so, I guess it's a somewhat positive thing

And to think that those guys have beaten Army for 12 straight years. :-)

I didn't print the f'ing picture! My golf buddy, Bobby, retired Navy Captain didn't think it was all
that funny either. I'll be surprised if the Chris Mathews bunch doesn't catch some heat.

It looks to me like they went to a body-builder gym, found some folks who agreed to a picture, and
passed out Navy tee shirts.

But hey, the liberal press has to push 'gaydom'. Why? I don't know.

On Sat, 28 Dec 2013 09:34:47 -0800, hank wrote:

On 12/28/2013 2:51 AM, Mr. Luddite wrote:
On 12/27/2013 10:47 PM, True North wrote:
On Friday, 27 December 2013 17:51:17 UTC-4, John H. wrote:
It's amazing that Congress is finally waking up and lifting the ban
on gay sex in the military! As

the photo shows, many of the military are totally thrilled!

Don't thank me, thank MSNBC!

http://www.msnbc.com/msnbc/military-...y-gay-sex-DODT

Hope you're NOT having a great day!

Wozzers, JohnnyMop... y'all sure do have a hard-on for the gays and
lesbians.
Will this new infatuation take the place of your gun craziness?
If so, I guess it's a somewhat positive thing

And to think that those guys have beaten Army for 12 straight years. :-)

Straight years?

LMAO!

Probably get more pumped up in the locker room too.
--

Hope you're day is spectacular!

On Saturday, December 28, 2013 8:37:23 AM UTC-5, John H. wrote:
On Fri, 27 Dec 2013 19:47:28 -0800 (PST), True North wrote:

On Friday, 27 December 2013 17:51:17 UTC-4, John H. wrote:

It's amazing that Congress is finally waking up and lifting the ban on gay sex in the military! As

the photo shows, many of the military are totally thrilled!

Don't thank me, thank MSNBC!

http://www.msnbc.com/msnbc/military-...y-gay-sex-DODT

Hope you're NOT having a great day!

Wozzers, JohnnyMop... y'all sure do have a hard-on for the gays and lesbians.

Will this new infatuation take the place of your gun craziness?

If so, I guess it's a somewhat positive thing

Still calling names, eh Don?

One who complains of PrepH in his hair has proven himself.

Hope you're having a great day!

Donny uses his tongue to send messages to his master in Morse Code while licking his asshole.

Great Dog News! John H.[_5_] General 6 May 22nd 12 02:25 AM
Some great news! Black Cloud General 9 December 16th 11 08:23 PM
More great news... John H[_2_] General 7 June 3rd 11 05:50 PM
Great News! John H. General 14 November 4th 09 11:41 PM
OT--Great news for Iraq...terrible news for Iran NOYB General 0 June 4th 04 03:20 AM